OpenBOR 3.0.2818

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Jun 7, 2010.

Jun 7, 2010

OpenBOR 3.0.2818 by Tempbot at 10:30 PM (2,192 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Tempbot
    OP

Contributor Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip
    United Kingdom
    OpenBOR 3.0.2818
    Official Port to Wii
    [​IMG]

Official port of OpenBOR to the Wii. See the included "readme" for a full list of features.[/p]

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Source
    [​IMG] Homepage
    [​IMG] Discuss
    Contributed by luke_c

2. Gwaith

Member Gwaith GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Wow, awesome. I had no idea something like that existed. As a huge Streets of Rage fan I have to check this out for PC when I get home.

3. Slave

Member Slave GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Downloaded a few pakages... the lavalit site is incredibly slow... took me all night to download a 300mb pakage... but I will check this out tonight once I get back from work [​IMG]

4. Slave

Member Slave GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Wow gotta say, works fine on the wii... no slowdown or anything... just wish the game would be 16:9 (downloaded NighSlashers)... the top and the bottom seems a little bit cropped also... still readable... but the upper text is cut a bit...

I'm downloading more Mods... see how it works good... can play them tonight tho... man their web site is SLOW... top speed I had was 6kb/s takes bloody ages for one mod... so now I'm downloading 2 at the same time... and going to bed... we'll see tomorrow :-)

This BOR Wii app needs its own channel and loads data directly from channel to SD card

Other than that... Awesome job for those that made it.

For ppl wanting to try this... unpack the OPENBOR file you download from link above, unpack and take the App file a drop it in the root of your SD card, it will place itself right next to the homebrew channel.
    Now download any/all BOR mods you want from the net... A LOT of them are out there... google is your friend... once you have the mod, only take the PAK file from the archive, and drop it in the apps\OPENBOR\PAKS\ folder...
    now boot the HBC and load BOR... if you only have 1 PAK file it will load automaticly... got 2 or more, you'll be in a menu to select which one you want... I use the Classic controler... works like a charm. Enjoy!