1. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    How does Frozen Bubble work? It had a S60 version and even a big screen version for the S60.

2. eriol33

eriol33 GBAtemp Maniac

Indonesia
    If I recall correctly there are a lot of games in nokia phones, but I think they were programmed using java. I wonder if they are preserved well these days. I really appreciated how those developers back then tried to overcome technical limitation and brought entertainment to mobile phones.

3. rehevkor

rehevkor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweet. Maybe time to re-visit the From Doom RPG series.

Seriously the id RPG games were great, if anyone is looking from for some games to try.
    Orcs and Elves, Wolfenstein, Doom 1 & 2.

4. MadMakuFuuma

MadMakuFuuma Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    i like this news, because preservation is aways good. even in cases wen consoles are sh*t XD. never played any n-gage game, so i don't know if is good or not. my only memories are from adverts inside MTV programs, here in Brazil.

5. JustJay

JustJay GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I believe Microsoft bought Nokia, so technically if they wanted to they could do a re-release or n-gage games on xbox/pc lmao not that they ever will.

6. evlspcmk

evlspcmk Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Ooh pathway to glory 1 & 2 here I come, I bought a n-gage QD just for these games back in the day, I remember I got it the same day as that tsunami with my Christmas money.

I remember buying a 1 or 2GB MMC card and pirating just about the whole library on it good times. Pathway to glory was the stand out series on that device but I remember asphalt was good, worms, tomb raider and sonic were the others I didn’t mind playing. You want to find the worst call of duty game ever made? Look no further than the one made or ngage now that was terrible.

7. Reynardine

Reynardine The Villagefox

Germany
    Oooh, finally! I have a few N-Gage titles that I'd like to play again, but the D-Pad on that thing is truly atrocious.
    Emulating them would be a lot more enjoyable.

Would be sweet if this could become part of Retroarch in the future.

8. tfocosta

tfocosta GBAtemp Z-Warrior

Canada
    This is amazing! I still have my N-Gage QD, that was fully restored few years ago and is still working perfectly. Just need to find a MMC adapter to use a microSD on it and expand its storage, if that's a thing. :)

Reynardine likes this.
  9. 7ank0v1c

7ank0v1c Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I’m actually psyched about this. I been hoping for this for literally years. I used to love my ngage when I was a teenager. It was the first handheld console I had which was capable of emulating other systems. I have the game boy, game boy colour, nes, snes, and mega drive emulating my fav games on there. Plus I could play tomb raider an pandemonium on the go. I loved it.

I’m really hoping for an iOS port of this emulator. I’m sure it can’t be too hard right? It can then be installed through the AltStore?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - emulator, releases, Symbian