Homebrew HzMod - old3DS screen streaming

• Thread starter Sono
  • Start date
  • Views 246,527
  • Replies 573
  • Likes 102

What should be HorizonModule renamed to?

• HzMod

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • HzModule

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • HzProc

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • HzDbg

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • HzDebug

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Cool project. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work :s everytime I attempt to launch HorizonM it throws an error saying that LaunchTitle failed: D9001413. According to the guide it says that the console ran out of memory as I triple-checked HorizonM to be installed (it's an old3ds, running 11.0 with a9lh on luma 7.0.4). Guess I'm out of luck...
Trying the Hi-mem loader resets, but then when returning to the suspended launcher or opening a hi-mem game the led doesn't change and the launcher keeps black (softlock I guess, although I can return to the home menu pressing HOME).
Using today's release btw

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Cool project. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work :s everytime I attempt to launch HorizonM it throws an error saying that LaunchTitle failed: D9001413. According to the guide it says that the console ran out of memory as I triple-checked HorizonM to be installed (it's an old3ds, running 11.0 with a9lh on luma 7.0.4). Guess I'm out of luck...
Trying the Hi-mem loader resets, but then when returning to the suspended launcher or opening a hi-mem game the led doesn't change and the launcher keeps black (softlock I guess, although I can return to the home menu pressing HOME).
Using today's release btw

ooooh boy, finally a bug report! \o/

you're the first one to see the error screen, so I ask you that if you have Discord please join if you can, so we could try to get it working ASAP

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sure thing, I joined the discord server linked on OP. Can't see you there though...

UPDATE: never mind this error. This will happen if one has a firmware.bin inside the luma folder from being an old ntr user... rip

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
In my case, I'm using an o3ds XL with luma 7.0.5 on 11.4.
The console does not have any lag itself, but you can see the streaming.
It's like this even at the home menu
upload_2017-5-7_14-44-56.png

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't think he means the framerate, look carefully at his screenshot. The output itself is glitchy.

oh that! well... that's "glitchy" on purpose... sadly I can't fit the whole screen into the memory at once, so I had to chunk it up, but by the time I'm about to copy another chunk of the framebuffer it has already changed :/

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can see what was ment how its affecting the 3DS itself in FPS, on my N3DS the home menu and even games are slow, it took lil over a min to transition from the 3DS loading splash to actual game. (from cart) (if it means much i had Clock (not clock+L2) set in luma settings)

but this is nice that we have an option for 11.4 while waiting for (If) Cell9 decides to release an update

ok weird after trying other modes to see if it affecte dor not it seems average of 8~11 nowwonder why first load was so long?

Last edited by Dracari,

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i can see what was ment how its affecting the 3DS itself in FPS, on my N3DS the home menu and even games are slow, it took lil over a min to transition from the 3DS loading splash to actual game. (from cart) (if it means much i had Clock (not clock+L2) set in luma settings)

but this is nice that we have an option for 11.4 while waiting for (If) Cell9 decides to release an update

ok weird after trying other modes to see if it affecte dor not it seems average of 8~11 nowwonder why first load was so long?
Marcus noticed the lagging, I'll have to check Discord to see whats up
xD^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.