Open source flashcart

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Sinkhead, Mar 25, 2007.

Mar 25, 2007

Open source flashcart by Sinkhead at 10:08 AM (981 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Sinkhead
    OP

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    For some odd reason I remembered this email just now. I got it a while ago but never thought to post it here.
    I got offered a review sample of the XP card off a flashcart shop, he wanted me to review it and tell him if I thought it was worth him stocking it. I then said that it was exactly the same as the DS-Linker which he already stocked, and he sent this back.
    So, does anyone think they can help him? He owns a popular UK flashcart shop so he has experience in marketing and sales etc.

I just thought I'd being it up
    - Sam

PS: I have not mentioned the person's name in case they don't want me to.

Even if you don't think you can help with the project, please give your opinions and suggestions

2. TLSpartan

Member TLSpartan Kills threads

Australia
    wats the site so we can all have a gander at it

3. Sinkhead
    OP

United Kingdom
    The site for what? If you mean a website where we are planning our ideas, then I guess I could create a page on my Wiki for it. At the moment I'm just looking for someone who has the knowledge and facilities to actually make this happen, as well as opinions etc.
    I am really not trying to gather people who can make this project happen (although that would be great). I am simply trying to see who would be interested and what people think of it, as I don't really have much experience with this sort of thing.

- Sam

4. Sinkhead
    OP

United Kingdom
    Minor update:
    I made a Wiki page. But there's no more information on that than in the top post.

- Sam