ooWii

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by smf, Mar 31, 2010.

Mar 31, 2010

ooWii by smf at 6:39 PM (1,537 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. smf
    OP

Member smf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I've started a new project on google code called ooWii.

So far it supports reading files from Wii/GC disc images, a sample is included for verifying your backups (binary is in the downloads section).

Object Oriented Wii on googlecode

ISO/CISO/WBFS files are supported as well as WBFS file system & burnt DVD's.

WBFS file system support is largely untested ( I've only used a 2gb memory stick ), you need a drive letter allocated & it currently refuses to run if your free space map is incorrect ( talk to wimm about fixing that ).

4/04/2010: Uploaded veriify 0.2 which gives you a positive acknowledgement that your backup is ok.

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Well, it's nice that you now can verify your ISOs, and it's great work...realy, such an App was needed [​IMG]. But, sadly, I don't get the result. For example, I get this:
    What does this mean? Is the ISO/WBFS now bad or good? Did I something wrong? Maybe you should print an simple "Game seems to be alright" or something like that for us Noobs [​IMG].

(P.s: Would love a Linux-Version...maybe even an cooperation with Wiimms WBFS-Tools...)

3. smashdude

Member smashdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Does this work for games that cannot be transferred normally such as Brawl?

4. smf
    OP

Member smf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I've tested brawl with a wbfs file of brawl & it worked fine, I had all the partitions (game+update+vc).