downloads: https://mega.nz/#F!Th1XAKxT!lyXrQUnEB2aj2UhsJrPF0A

HOW TO INJECT THEM:
requirements:
-powersaves or powerplay
-the legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d
-a 3ds
-a pc

tutorial:
first make a backup with powersaves/play then go on C:/users/<your username>/powersaves(or powerplay.) then check the backup name. it should be named like this:

XXXXXXXXXX_(name)_xxxxxxxxxxx

at us matter the red part, on the folder downloaded check what have the same start value. (sometimes even if is very rare you just need to rename the .bin file)

Feel free to post a save request under here.

I MIGHT EVEN ADD MORE FILES WITHOUT TELLING NOTHING SO BEFORE POSTING THINGH LIKE:
"yesterday i didn't found the save for my version." DOUBLE-CHECK.

Last edited by Deleted member 373223,

Gri-C

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a o3ds on 10.2 E. Will i be able to transfer those save files to my ocarina of time cartrige with a save dongle and get the homebrew launcher to work this way? Because then i would buy a save dongle as it is way cheaper than cubic ninja! Thanks for responses!

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
I have a o3ds on 10.2 E. Will i be able to transfer those save files to my ocarina of time cartrige with a save dongle and get the homebrew launcher to work this way? Because then i would buy a save dongle as it is way cheaper than cubic ninja! Thanks for responses!
you can use even powerplay pokemon. the powerplay should be around 15-20$ but the cheat will be only compatible with pokemon though the backup work for every game.

Powerplay:
cheat: only pokemon.
backup: every game
Price: around 15-20$

Powersaves:
cheat: a lot of games
price: at me costed about 70euro (euro because i am in italy.)

you only need the backp function for oothax so feel free to choose what you prefer.

LoneFlo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can use even powerplay pokemon. the powerplay should be around 15-20$ but the cheat will be only compatible with pokemon though the backup work for every game.

Powerplay:

Powersaves:

you only need the backp function for oothax so feel free to choose what you prefer.

Bought my powersaves 20€ and just found it for 13€ on Amazon. :wink:

Gri-C

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Powerplay:

Powersaves:

Bought my powersaves 20€ and just found it for 13€ on Amazon. :wink:
Will it work with Action Replay 3DS Power Saves? Its 19,18€ on Amazon and i would feel better to buy from a website i trust anyways (Save Dongle isnt on amazon)
Like i said i just want to get the hacked savefile on my OOT cartrige to access the homebrew launcher. Also a link to the 13€ offer would be nice :D

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
Will it work with Action Replay 3DS Power Saves? Its 19,18€ on Amazon and i would feel better to buy from a website i trust anyways (Save Dongle isnt on amazon)
Like i said i just want to get the hacked savefile on my OOT cartrige to access the homebrew launcher.
the powersaves i am speaking about is exactly that.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
Since i didnt really get the answer i wanted i ask again: Can i use Action Replay 3DS Power Saves to install the hacked save file?
On youtube i can only find videos about cheating stuff which is not what i want.
yes because the Action Replay 3DS Power Saves is the same powersaves i am speaking about.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
Oh sorry! I kind of skipped this part of your post. Alright, in this case i will buy it. Thanks for the help!
you do not need to thx me, but just a thingh:i used the old 3ds alternate version because there are two type of oot. one for a save and one for another. for check what is your version you must backup your oot and check the name:
XXXXXXXXXXXXX_(NAME)_xxxxxxxxxx
at us mattaer the red part. you must check wich one is the same as your. (note:sometimes (very rarely) you can just rename them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.