Oot3DHax Trouble - Launcher Unable to Load

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by OmegaGamerZer0, Dec 26, 2016.

1. OmegaGamerZer0
    OP

OmegaGamerZer0 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys, this is my first post here, came here for some troubleshooting. To get started, I'm trying to hack my Oot3D cartridge on a 9.5 fw 3ds. I'm using browserhax to get there.

So, no problem actually getting to the launcher. When it comes to using any kind of installer for Oot3DHax, as soon as I select the launcher, the bottom screen crashes into red. I'm unable to do anything so I must reset.

I'm doing this so I can take my cartridge onto a 11.2 3ds and access homebrew there. I've heard about problems with Oot3DHax and hax 2.5 before, as I believe this is the .3dsx file and 3ds folder I'm using.

For reference, I've done this transference between an unupdated 3ds and an updated 3ds before, by using an older post on the 3dshacks subreddit. Here's the post for reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3qikka/can_i_install_hax_on_an_updated_3ds_using_a/

Hopefully this is an easy fix, I'm expecting many questions about file names, so if there's ANYTHING that you think about asking, please ask. Thanks!

2. Tkompuras

Tkompuras Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2016
    Greece
    BL4Z3D247 likes this.