OoT3Dhax on 11.0.0-33U

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by JoelRL11, Oct 4, 2016.

1. JoelRL11
    OP

JoelRL11 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2015
    United States
    I need help. I want to update to the latest firmware for many reasons. Iv'e looked all over the internet for answers, but none of them help. I tried using the new oot3Dhax installer that comes with the new starter but it just freezes on a black screen at the top and a yellow screen of the bottom. Then I've also tried using save_data and svdt, but got the same results (Black screen and yellow screen...) Is there anything I can do? Right now I have Menuhax and VVVVVVhax. Thanks in regards.

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You need a system with 10.7.0-32 or lower to use the oot3dhax Homebrew installer. If you are using a physical copy, get a Powersaves device and install it that way. Those are your only options. Sorry.

3. JoelRL11
    OP

JoelRL11 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2015
    United States
    Thank you so much for the quick response! I guess I'll just have to stay put until a new exploits comes out for 11.1 that I have... Thanks anyways!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice