Homebrew Oot3dHax can work with a 8.1.0-14U 2DS?

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I have successfully hacked 3 3DS (one at 10.3, and mines were 9.9)
All of it has the same format of RxTools following this tutorial.
Used browserhax and menuhax for doing so all this!

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? that easy!?

But... but my browser isn't hackable! *runs only the yellow color* since is one version older than it should be onwards

When using browserhax the bottom-screen colorfill will be set to various colors in the following order:

• 1) Yellow: Browser ROP started running, this also means the exploit itself worked fine.
  • 2) Gray: This colorfill is set right before jumping to the initial arm11code binary, for running native code for the first time.
  • 3) Orange: This is set after the *hax payload was successfully loaded into memory via HTTP/SD.
  • 4) White: This is set by the *hax payload itself when it starts running

Keep trying.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I found a perfect website since the Rxtools's QR code website is not working (403 Forbidden)

This will and it will be resolved https://3ds.reboot.ms/
It lets me to go at every .DAT I can boot. Especially the RxTools Injecting FBI method. and HBL included (I test it out on my hacked 3DS)

I know, I'm quite insistent XD Sorry... I have basic knowledge of all this but this case, it was eating my mind xD

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Really? that easy!?

But... but my browser isn't hackable! *runs only the yellow color* since is one version older than it should be onwards
Browserhax won't work below 9.0 anyway, because of the *hax payload, but rxTools runs through the old spider exploit, which supports firmwares 4.0-9.2 and all browser versions inbetween those firmwares (but cannot run HBL)
You can set up rxTools 3.0 through the spider exploit, and use Pasta Mode later on to update your console to 9.0/9.2.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

KytuzuEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

I know already :rofl: but thanks XD

Browserhax won't work below 9.0 anyway, because of the *hax payload, but rxTools runs through the old spider exploit, which supports firmwares 4.0-9.2 and all browser versions inbetween those firmwares (but cannot run HBL)
You can set up rxTools 3.0 through the spider exploit, and use Pasta Mode later on to update your console to 9.0/9.2.
That's what I was trying to say! Thanks for the RxTools boot method I didn't know. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool