Homebrew Oot3DHax 10.6?

AlteaTea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus christ how the fuck does this shit work.

I havent found an answer to this anywhere after a few hours of searching around and I feel like an idiot asking it, but how the shit do you update the payloads for 10.6 firmware without the installer?

I know you need a powersave, I have one already, and I also have that huge list of the new payload files downloaded. I just dont remember how to put the save onto powersaves, and I dont know what one is the new firmware since there's so goddamn many to pick from and my powers of guessing arent that good lmao.

I cant remember what my firmware was the last time I used oothax since it was pretty much when it first came out and the save version I was using was POST5_U_23552_usa_9221. I think it was 10.4 or something but I cant be too sure.

I've updated my firmware to 10.6 since I had to use the eshop at one point and had to update to do that, but before I was using browserhax back when 10.5 let you do so since I lost my oot cartridge at some point and just found it today. My 3ds "stats" are 10.6 firmware, o3ds, and usa-region.

Knowing my luck there's probably a much more complicated way to update the payloads now than there was back when oothax first came out, and all I really want to do is access homebrew since I cant do that with 10.6 unless I get this clusterfuck figured out. All I need is the simplest method of updating the payloads, I'm honestly hoping it's just the same "put this file into the folder" and that'll be the end of it.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you if you even bothered to read this far lmao.

pancakes077

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
POST5_U_25600_usa-9221 is for O3DS 10.6.0-31U.

C:\Users\NAMEHERE\Powersaves3DS

Restore the hax backup to your Game Card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?