OOT on Low Firmwares (no longer available?)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by gunner007, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunner007
    OP

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Pretty much question it the title. Figured I'd post here since the original OTP thread gets buried.

Trying to load up a payload for OOT hax for an old3DS 2.1.0-4U (brought to me by someone who got OTP, but wifi is disabled so currently no way to bootup Decrypt9)

Was going to attempt ROP'ing my way using OOT as a branch since it worked on 2.x at some point, but the current OOTHaxinstaller won't download a payload.

2. key1340

key1340 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 6, 2015
    United States
    If you need to enable wifi on N3DS on 2.1 take out the battery for a few minutes then when you put it back in it will have forgotten the date + time + wifi setting.

And the wifi will be enabled again.

Had to do it on my N3DS to get wifi working on 2.1.

gunner007 likes this.
  3. gunner007
    OP

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hah, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

That was very interesting. He even sent me a video of him downgrading and you could see it boot up into 2.1 with Internet on. Then after he dumps OTP it says disabled. (My guess is he possibly deleted the EXTDATA folders before putting SD back in)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Edit: Also for reference, the old OOT hax are gone now. It only works on > 9.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.