Hacking Oops..

Jademalo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so i install lostwinds, it works, but when i boot up my wii it says its full.

is this a case for concern? i deleted lostwinds and another thing, then reinstalled and worked fine..i think i had enough, because i had about 250 free, and it was 253 big..

ty

Also, a bit unrelated, but can you use this tecnique to install the addons for FFCCMLAAK?

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
janjo777 said:
try deleting some save? or transfer to sd?
Saves aren't huge.

When it said to me it's full, I just copied all my Channels to my SD card then deleted some channels, leaving the games I will play.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
thats what i meant to say but he should already have enough common sense to these things

Jademalo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i didnt know how big lostwinds was. thats all. im not asking how to delete things, im asking would something have been corrubted by it.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Jademalo said:
well i didnt know how big lostwinds was. thats all. im not asking how to delete things, im asking would something have been corrubted by it.
Hm... good question, but now with the 2.1 WAD Installer it gave me the error "Not enoguh space" and didn't installed one WAD, it still installed the others and I watched it, it installed everything else.

After reset, it gave me the "Memory Full" message, ew, it's very nasty because now I have to transfer everything and then delete some things, but yes, it's not the problem, the problem is IT'S TOO SLOW...
dry.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SkH said:
janjo777 said:
try deleting some save? or transfer to sd?
Saves aren't huge.
Some of them are, like Brawl's...
Deleted the japanese save after seeing it was like 100 blocks
wacko.gif
(could have been just 50 blocks or something as well, it was pretty huge for a savegame anyway
nyanya.gif
)
So yes, deleting some saves is a good advice

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://i.imgur.com/uXKyerN.jpeg