Hacking oops....acidentally formated my 3DS with SD card inside(gateway installed)

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
acidentally formated my 3DS with SD card inside(gateway 9.2 installed). i have back up emunad and sysnad. do i do some kind of recovery with nand or do i have to reinstall gateway again?

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Run 3ds without SD card and do simple setup. This will do Sysnand and Emunand separation.
Emunand partition should be unouched so just install GW exploit.

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
before format sysnand is 9.2 emu is 9.4. hmmm just checked and it seem it is still sysnand is 9.2 emu is 9.4 and gateway still working. i guess i over reacted lol. btw should i upgrade to 9.5 emu nand? do i just release the file lancher.dat and update ?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before format sysnand is 9.2 emu is 9.4. hmmm just checked and it seem it is still sysnand is 9.2 emu is 9.4 and gateway still working. i guess i over reacted lol. btw should i upgrade to 9.5 emu nand? do i just release the file lancher.dat and update ?

Why ask us if you need to or not, that something you can decide for yourself I'm sure.

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nah i mean i forgot how i installed my gateway. to update my emunand do i just replace launcher dat, launcher gateway mode and update the nand or do i need to do something else

how does this happen accidentally? lol

short story is between steps i forgot i left my sd card in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)