• Start date
  • Views 1,450
  • Replies 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Highly offensive easter egg mode found recently in GameCube game for nine-year-olds

SRC

QUOTE said:
High in self-esteem, are we? Maybe a little too high? Worried that you're beginning to get a bit cocky, and are in danger of alienating those around you? You need to dig out a Gamecube, fast. No, not to revile the years of fanboy ridicule that came with being a Nintendo fan when everyone else had a PS2 or Xbox (it still hurts, damnit!). Nintendo's little purple fun box has a completely different way to resize your ego. And it comes as part of a recently discovered unlockable mode in first-party jet ski racer Wave Race: Blue Storm.

Long story short: With the correct cheat mode inputs (Remember them? They were great), it's possible to make the game's commentator hurl vile and slanderous word venom at you, crushing your spirit with insults and brutal sarcasm at every turn.

We knew Nintendo were unhealthily nice. That kind of repression was always going to spill out somewhere. And it spilled out here:

If you still have a copy of Blue Storm and a GC or Wii, you have to check this out for yourself. Some of the insults the game throws at you are downright hilarious. My particular favourite at the moment is the acridly sarcastic "Oooooh, a turbo!' when you pick up a boost. And for some reason, the turbo noise has been replaced with a little girl saying 'Meow meow'. I do not know why. But I embrace it.

If you want to pull off the cheat (and you do), you'll need to do the following:

1, Go to the audio settings in the options screen.

2, You'll find a waveform display at the bottom that changes if you press the Z Button. Tap Z until the waveform looks like vertically rising fog.

3, On the D-Pad, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, A, X, Z. You’ll hear an audio cue if you did it right.

4, Back out to the front end.

5, Start a race. Pick the first guy.

Now prepare yourself for the repressed verbal sickness that comes with 18 years of deleriously happy video games. We won't judge you if you cry.

Is this the best cheat mode ever, or what? It must certainly be one of the longest hidden. But if you know of a more obscure of funnier one, let me know.

I must know.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You'd have thought this would've been discovered earlier, given how you can just open up the ISO and check the resources.
Audio is an easy one to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person