rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Foxi4 and I actually get along pretty well.
They like me were probably pissed off at Rydian's lack of respect for an organization that could do way better than it does.
Note though foxi4... the PETA.org and the PETAkids.com have a distinct family friendly atmosphere where as peta2.com is not something I want to associate myself with. The PETA I know is quiet polite and has lawyer(s) with a documentation team ready to go. Its boring full-filling lab work, sparked with the occasional job offer. Along with the occasional internet mail donation campaign, or tele-fundraising e-vite... I have yet to encounter other than 14 years ago, any lets break in and free those poor animal.... which I called the cops on them myself... There is a system for doing things going outside of it like what seems to be portrayed on PETA.com is not what I am affiliated with.

Oh and I am not a vegan (far far far from it)... hey foxi4 for a second there I thought you were my cousin tina... but she is a vegetarian and would not advocate the eating of meat. Heck nothing that can be traced to animals in any process or form. Which actually takes a crap load of dedication to do given the propensity for animal derivative based preservatives, and cleaning products used in the current markets...

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
What the hell? That's not a furry. That's a catgirl.

IzJ5j.jpg
ouMXJ.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I must say. I find all of this very amusing. Someone posts a hot funny pic. Somone else goes on a trip off the sidelines. Somone else makes a funny comment about it. Without warning BAM big ole ball of pissy people. If the whole thread wasn't so dang funny I would compare it to talking to my ex-wife. To the OP and I should have said this in my first post but very awsome. The other post was just too tempting and I had to do it. Oh and by the way screw you too dude I wouldn't accept an apology from someone that went nuts in the EOF anyway.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
yes rydian you keep reminding everyone,we know...

rydian
straight
penis
online bot sex....
Now unless its (your penis) is gonna get in my way is there anything else you need to say about your penis?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Now unless its (your penis) is gonna get in my way is there anything else you need to say about your penis?
Hey man I can just type around it.

I mean the only keys I'll be able to reach when it's in the way are Q and P, but you know... that's almost enough to play a rousing game of QWOP!

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
oh i read about that condition and kinda saw it in that one horror movie... holes are everywhere and its this massively deformed... thing

I couldn't look at for more than the second it took me to press back... other wise you might "a good imagination"... 5 and half inches wide... cause length you would still be about average... (at least in my experience, and yes I have lots of it, this is where you go "augh, why rastsan I didn't need to think about others junk")

no need to feel threatened about your size and or manhood man... the only person size should matter to is you...
as long as it does what its supposed to whats the big deal...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My PS3 lives inside my PC via emulation +1