Ono Teasing Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by EvilMakiPR, Feb 3, 2014.

1. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Inb4 staphmilkingsfivandworkonsfv. There has only be 4 versions(Counting Ultra now) of SFIV the other ones has been FREE Patches and all of them always bring a LOT of new things like Characters and (What Non-Fighting-Games People can't see) NEW mechanics to the game. Not only that EVERY revision has been ASKED & WANTED by the Fighting Game Comunity.

SFIV is the most played Fighting Game in tournaments not even Marvel vs Capcom 3 could top it. Capcom is doing what the fans wanted. Everybody hated Street Fighter X Tekken but wanted those characters on SFIV but Capcom is doing more than just porting the Characters. And to finish this the same people are the ones asking for a PS4 version. And just to remind you that this will be available on DLC for current games like SSFIV & AE and in a Disc Version. So stop hating without knowing.

[​IMG]

2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Ono, not again!

Anyway, I know we're supposed to be looking at the PS4 controller, but that Blanka is giving me all sorts of heebie-jeebies.

Skelletonike likes this.
  3. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    I try to enjoy Street Fighter 4 and hype it up for myself but every single time I find myself returning to Street Fighter 2 :/

I need to get out of the past...

4. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    I'd love for it to be on PS4, the small library of games would be an extremely easy way to force my friends into buying it. (Most of them refuse to play fighters after some of the royal ass whoopings that were delivered in our last MvC2/BlazBlue session)

5. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    That Blanka gets around.

6. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I like how most of this "article" is just defending Street Fighter IV. Spoiler alert, if you need to defend something before people even attack it then usually the attacks are just.

But anyway, it's pretty likely I guess, they might do like a PS3/PS4 thing (probably Xbox 360 and XB1 as well), maybe a Vita version since they already have their usual engine working on it unless this is a new engine.

7. EvilMakiPR
    OP

Apr 9, 2013
    Its not an article. I'M defending SFIV

8. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone

I was talking about your own written "article".

And your defending Street Fighter IV from no one. You defended your side before it was even brought into question. It usually shows guilt.

9. EvilMakiPR
    OP

Apr 9, 2013
    Exactly I know

Because everyone Bash Capcom but they dont see other crap games like CoD which do thet sames except that is even worse and a yearly update for full price.

10. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey

Are you... are you seriously saying nobody gives CoD crap? On GBAtemp, of all places?