• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Only YOU can SAVE THE WORLD!

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its lagging pretty bad even on higher end computers

Not all that much I can do about that sadly, at least not that I know of. That said, smooth frame rates are not important in this game, although if it's taking longer then a few seconds for the text to fade in, then there is something wrong on your end...

BenRK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if it were an advert? we have to fight those every day so I'd rather regular members didn't make our job more difficult than it already is

Well sorry I had some enthusiasm and was "in character" for a silly little thing I made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1