Only Spielberg to deliver an awesome monster movie in the West!

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
After being vastly disappointed with Pacific Rim and Godzilla 2014 I decided to watch Jurassic World in 3D today and oh my god it was everything and more than I expected!
That epic finale battle was freaking awesome in every aspect which honestly, I adored every piece of it!

It was great to see David Wallace and Wilson Fisk there too. :P Chris Pratt was great as always with his acting and comedy style. :lol:

Totally gonna get this movie on Blu-ray later this year for sure!

Last edited by WiiCube_2013,

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After being vastly disappointed with Pacific Rim and Godzilla 2014 I decided to watch Jurassic World in 3D today and oh my god it was everything and more than I expected! That epic finale battle was freaking awesome in every aspect which honestly, I adored every piece of it!

It was great to see David Wallace and Wilson Fisk there too. :P Chris Pratt was great as always with his acting and comedy style. :lol:

Totally gonna get this movie on Blu-ray later this year for sure!
Hey a spoiler alert would of been nice!!

*Added spoiler in your stead*

Last edited by Cyan, , Reason: added spoiler tag

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
To be honest, it took me a couple of shots to notice who Hoskins was.

Oh yeah, there's also
Nick from New Girl
. He had some funny moments. lol

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought it was great too, but the final battle left me a bit conflicted. It was great to see her in action again, but at the same time, it kind of lacked tension because we knew the outcome. Let's face it, they wouldn't make the same mistake again. Not after the fan outrage over III. Though the final bit was somewhat unexpected (until I noticed where they were going at least) and fun :D .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse