Misc Only 4E:53:50:4F:4F:46 working successfully [another Homepass help thread]

2E1HSB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya. I have only come across Homepass in the last few days, so I really do apologise if any of this is just me being a newbie... Or me being an idiot.

I am using an old MacBook. I'm using USB tethering to get a connection from my phone, which I am then broadcasting over Wi-Fi. I alternate between "attwifi" and "NZ@McD1"

I am using the relaymyhome script, which I have tailored in a few ways (separate script with more MACs, and another with just the Prime MAC for a quick fix) as it was the only one I've successfully gotten to work.

I am only successfully Homepassing on 4E:53:50:4F:4F:46. I get nothing on any other MAC address, ever, at all. I can't understand how I can get success with one, but not with others. It's obviously working in SOME way...

I've been scouring the web trying to find someone with the same problem but am having no luck. Am I using outdated MAC addresses? I've been using the GoogleDocs spreadsheet.

I would really REALLY appreciate any help, insight, and expertise any of you guys could offer! Please ask me if you think I've missed out any vital information.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Oh my gosh is noon, time to play... a Sonic Streets of rage game 😎