Only 1 option in systemhacks section of SoftMii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by WhySoSerious70, Feb 5, 2009.

1. WhySoSerious70
    OP

WhySoSerious70 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2008
    United States
    Glassboro, NJ
    I installed preloader and i noticed in the systemhacks section there is only 1 option to choose which is "Move Disc Channel". This can't be right. Anyone have any guesses?

2. Takenover83

Takenover83 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2009
    United States
    It was said that everything was removed that caused problems with games loading via the Disc channel.

3. WhySoSerious70
    OP

Nov 11, 2008
    United States
    Glassboro, NJ
    Said by who and where? Cuz as far as I know I have the lastest version of SoftMiii and preloader and there should be more options there. I do see what may be the problem though. In hacks.ini all the entrys begin with "version=290" except for the entry "[Move Disc Channel]" which has two entries, one begining with "version=289" and one begining with "version=290". It would seem to me that I apparently have "version=289", because I can only change the option of moving the Disc Channel. I suppose I need to find out what this "version=290" is and get it on my Wii so I can move along in this process"

4. Takenover83

Takenover83 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2009
    United States
  5. WhySoSerious70
    OP

Nov 11, 2008
    United States
    Glassboro, NJ
    Thank you kind sir. [​IMG]

6. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer Frizzle Fry

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    California
    dont you mean "systemhacks section of PRELOADER"? anyway, i hope your problem was resolved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice