Hacking Online with CFW to play 60fps patched game?

micro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, may I know will I get banned to play 60fps patched game online with CFW? (ex: Borderlands)

I don't need anything else with a hacked switch. Only overclocking and 60fps patches for game i wanted to play so Sysnand will do for me.

No cheat, no piracy, no change of icon/sprite, only for smoother gameplay. Is it safe enough to go online?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Its very risky changing anything and going online nowadays you can play original bought games online in cfw but I suggest do not do anything else and go online. I personally suggest now you should have two nintendo switch's, one for all your homebrew etc.. and one for legit use nintendo's security has changed a lot and nowadays they are really good.

Last edited by Reecey,

micro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the risk of going Online with CFW. It is also well documented that using CFW online without piracy/cheats is still not a ban so far, at least no people getting banned yet just using CFW online + overclock.

But so far i havent seen people talking about 60fps mod + CFW online + overclock. I am particularly interested in 60fps and nothing else.

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the risk of going Online with CFW. It is also well documented that using CFW online without piracy/cheats is still not a ban so far, at least no people getting banned yet just using CFW online + overclock.

But so far i havent seen people talking about 60fps mod + CFW online + overclock. I am particularly interested in 60fps and nothing else.
You have been advised, dont be mad when you are banned.

Reactions: TheCasualties

micro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have been advised, dont be mad when you are banned.
Of course i wont. I have been using my switch extensively in the past few years and it wore here and there therefore I don't mind getting a second switch. I understand the risk just i need feedbacks from the experienced users.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A 60fps mod is going to change some files in the game. It would likely be seen as a 'cheat'.

Make sense...so the safer way to play smoother is by overclocking the console without patching the game.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Using fps mod online means you'll have to use a cfw while online so most likely you'll get banned.
Don't misinform people. You won't get banned just for launching/using cfw. You will get banned for piracy/modifying saves or other game data/cheating etc. You can safely use Atmosphere and play your legit games online, even with OC. Also homebrews should be safe too if you don't use NSPs and dirty patches.

Last edited by bad361,

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Don't misinform people. You won't get banned just for launching/using cfw. You will get banned for piracy/modifying saves or other game data/cheating etc. You can safely use Atmosphere and play your legit games online, even with OC. Also homebrews should be safe too if you don't use NSP's and dirty patches.
It's not misinformation since he wanted to play with 60 fps modded game online in which he needs to be in cfw to do so. Read his first post dude.

bao3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.vultr.com
XP
Country
China
Hi there, may I know will I get banned to play 60fps patched game online with CFW? (ex: Borderlands)

I don't need anything else with a hacked switch. Only overclocking and 60fps patches for game i wanted to play so Sysnand will do for me.

No cheat, no piracy, no change of icon/sprite, only for smoother gameplay. Is it safe enough to go online?

It’s safe ,and I could confirm that . I play Monsterhunter , and turn on “60fps” cheats , so far I have played for 2 years . Don’t worry.
But it’s just safe for Room Based game , like diablo/ monster hunter

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It’s safe ,and I could confirm that . I play Monsterhunter , and turn on “60fps” cheats , so far I have played for 2 years . Don’t worry.
But it’s just safe for Room Based game , like diablo/ monster hunter
MHGU 60 FPS cheat exists for only 7 months...

:huh:

Last edited by masagrator,

Max_P0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it is very safe to go online with modified content and get banned. Makes it easy for Nintendo to catch you...

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina

It really doesn't matter if you are using cheats or not, original digital/physical games or pirate copies, mods, patchs, homebrew or anything else. Even if you are using emunand with incognito applied. Doesn't matter at all.
The moment you hacked your console and installed CFW, you renounced to use online features. No more eShop, no more NSO, no more online games. It's over.

Wanna play LAN? Use ldn_mitm. Wanna play online? Use SuperLanPlay. Offcial servers and services are dead in the eyes of your console.

Alvyssy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
60 FPS not only modifies file/executable, also makes changes in telemetry. If game checks for FPS or frametime, you can be very fast banned.
But if I use a 60fps patch on syscfw while the switch is not connected to the internet and after a reboot I play online on syscfw without mods/patches will i get banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...