- online, yesSo the one thing I keep reading is "pirated nsp". Is that strictly pirated games or does that include any xci/nsp made from your own backup? I'm still relatively new to the Switch scene since downloading yuzu, so forgive me if this is rehashed.
This is what I am trying to acheive:
- I want to play online fully, not just LAN play, with my legit Nintendo ID.
- I want to backup my physical game cartridges onto one large SD card so I stop losing cartridges from my overstuffed game case
- I wouldn't mind emulation and homebrew, but it's not necessary.
- maybe a system overclock to help Age of Calamity run better, but once again not necessary.
- I will not be making any other modifications to save files or modding games.
Would this at all be possible without risking being banned? What would be the safest way to do this?
- not sure how playing nsps would affect your standings but personally i stay away from that
- emulation is totally fine.
- overclocking is fine