online store to buy european ds lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dude1, Jun 27, 2006.

Jun 27, 2006
  1. dude1
    OP

Member dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    does anyone know of a online store to buy european ds lite that will ship to canada

2. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

Featured Posts:
    United Kingdom
    www.play-asia.com sell them for $200 USD. Other than that you could try ebay.co.uk which according to xe.com you'd be looking at around $180 USD (based on £100 pricepoint over in the UK) ...mind you paypal have a slightly different conversion rate, so you'll end up paying a few extra $ to cover their fees.

[​IMG]

3. XeNoGeaR

Member XeNoGeaR GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    Netherlands
    why the hell do you want a european you can buy at your place to right ?? it wont make many difference i guess mebe one color :S

4. dude1
    OP

Member dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    i do like the black one so i was contemplating getting it, but right now i want to just know where to look to make my decision because i was unable to find any searching

5. akuma99

Member akuma99 GBAtemp Regular

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Try this place, Allack.co.uk my friend got his there. He preordered it and got it the day after it was released in Europe it was very fast shipping. I have a white one now but the black one looks tempting I might get one later on to match my PSP.