online store to buy european ds lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dude1, Jun 27, 2006.

1. dude1
    OP

dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2006
    Canada
    does anyone know of a online store to buy european ds lite that will ship to canada

2. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    www.play-asia.com sell them for $200 USD. Other than that you could try ebay.co.uk which according to xe.com you'd be looking at around $180 USD (based on £100 pricepoint over in the UK) ...mind you paypal have a slightly different conversion rate, so you'll end up paying a few extra $ to cover their fees.

[​IMG]

3. XeNoGeaR

XeNoGeaR GBAtemp Fan

Oct 25, 2002
    Netherlands
    Monnickendam
    why the hell do you want a european you can buy at your place to right ?? it wont make many difference i guess mebe one color :S

4. dude1
    OP

dude1 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2006
    Canada
    i do like the black one so i was contemplating getting it, but right now i want to just know where to look to make my decision because i was unable to find any searching

5. akuma99

akuma99 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2005
    United States
    Try this place, Allack.co.uk my friend got his there. He preordered it and got it the day after it was released in Europe it was very fast shipping. I have a white one now but the black one looks tempting I might get one later on to match my PSP.