Hacking online store that ships gateway 3ds worldwide with paypal?

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
expensive one and people had problems with them lately because of huge delay in the shipping because they said that had in stock and they did not.​
if you order now maybe they really have in stock.​

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
with nds-card, if you buy a microSD card at the same time, it's 25$ mandatory shipping cost.
if you buy only the gateway without sdcard, you have shipping choice (from 0$ to 18$)

what makes SD card so expansive to ship ?

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd link my bank account to paypal and get a bank debit to use. Or you can get a debit card from paypal directly, assuming they take mastercard.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well i ordered one from cymods.com they offer paypal , they are in my country so i ordered from them ,email them first to ask if they have on stock though as i waited for a week .
ps i am not related to the store nor i know them i just bought it from them cause they are in my country

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
http://www.eachmall.me/goods-30962.html

no paypal but cheapest i have found... anyone ever bought from them? when paying directly via credit card, what is my protection? as compared to paypal where you get refund and can open cases whenever an issue arises

I bought from them last wednesday, they told me they were out of stock on monday so I am waiting to see when they re-stock. I am afraid you really do not have any buyer protection when paying with credit card, you just have to do some researching.

well i ordered one from cymods.com they offer paypal , they are in my country so i ordered from them ,email them first to ask if they have on stock though as i waited for a week .

ps i am not related to the store nor i know them i just bought it from them cause they are in my country

Can you tell me if you get your card? Do you know if this site is reliable?

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I bought from them last wednesday, they told me they were out of stock on monday so I am waiting to see when they re-stock. I am afraid you really do not have any buyer protection when paying with credit card, you just have to do some researching.

Can you tell me if you get your card? Do you know if this site is reliable?
yes i receive the two cards working just as they should work .they came in a plain letter box with no gateway blue box ,i tested them with 3 games and all are ok i dont have probs cause i use class 10 micro sd ....

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
yes i receive the two cards working just as they should work .they came in a plain letter box with no gateway blue box ,i tested them with 3 games and all are ok i dont have probs cause i use class 10 micro sd ....

Thanks for the answer, I send them a message asking if they can ship to Finland. Hope they answer soon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: