Online Store Selling Legit FlashCarts for DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Splych, Jul 5, 2008.

Jul 5, 2008
  1. Splych
    OP

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Alright so i need help on buying a new flashcart ^^

First i don' know what online store to buy from ! So i need experience from lots of people that have bought from that site and have opened their flash cart and made sure that it was legit ones !

Online Store Must Be :
    - Based in Canada ! ( Since i live in Canada xD )
    - Selling Legit Flash Carts ( I Don' want fake ones that can mess up my DS !! )
    - Don't Scam People ( One's that dont scam people like not giving the right items and etc. )
    - Good Customer Service ( Well i oviously want one that would be a in great help ^^ )
    - Must Sell SCDS1 ( Well DUH ! i want that flash cart xD )

so yea that's basically what im looking for ! and i know what flash cart i want though ^^ SCDS1 !! now at high prices like some flash carts ! and i have read the features ! very good ^^

so yea ! and one that sells the SCDS1 ^^ i was planning on buying one from there but i just want to know if anyone else has bought one there ! and didnt get scammed or anything like that ^^
    oh and if you did get a SCDS1 there may i see what the SC looks like ? the one at leetmod.com looks different ? like it has a curve but i just wanna, wanna be sure !!

plzz and thx for the help !

- Holt

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    If you read my post, I've recommened Jandaman....

I've talked to him quite a few times through emails, and he responded fast, and stuff.

And, like I said, YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE CART SHAPE... Geez.

Like I said 3 times, the shape doesn't make a difference in firmware. The side of the cart is a little "cut" off, but barely any difference...

3. Splych
    OP

Philippines
    im just soo scared to get scammed liek what happened to my friend that's all !! sorry people and ojinsinnerz about this issue of mine !

4. Swip

Member Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
  5. ModchipCentral

Member ModchipCentral GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    www.ModchipCentral.com

But we donèt have any SCDS1 lol [​IMG]

6. Holaitsme

Member Holaitsme 10/10 would be loyal again

United States
    you better hurry and buy one becuase of that banning of flashcart in canada issue

7. Splych
    OP

Philippines
    Swip ~ Yea . I'm planning on ordering at LeetMod but first right after my e-mail gets answered ^^

ModChipCentral ~ lol maybe i might order from your site if i choose to get another FlashCart ! But maybe you should ask SuperCard to become official re-sellers of the SCDS1 ? lol and you can become competitors with LeetMod by making better prices then them xD

holaitsme ~ yea i know ... it's sorta pissing me off now ! and if they finish this in canada you do know that they might be moving to the US !!

so yea i'm mainly thinking bout getting SCDS1 ! After all i heard ^^ oh and ojsinnerz , that SCDS1 pic at LeetMod , well i researched a lot and found out that , that one is the French version
    one being sold but only problem is that i heard that you will have to get the SuperMate for some reason ?

- Holt

PS - ANYMORE sites xD

8. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    I trust Gamersection.ca.

They are a little pricey, but they are based in Quebec, so shipping is 2-5 days in Canada. I got my CycloDS Evo from them in 2 days And I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

EDIT: Opps, they don't sell the SCDS1, sorry. You could settle for a CycloDS, but I don't know what you like, so make your choice

9. Splych
    OP

Philippines
    mhm maybe i should check them out ... do they sell the SCDS1 xD and uhh it the shipping free or no ?

10. Ferrariman

Canada
  11. Splych
    OP

Philippines
  12. Ferrariman

Canada
    opps, didnt see it.

Well, you can buy from them but the shipping is like $14.

13. Splych
    OP

Philippines
    [​IMG] that sucks since they charge lots just for shipping :\

maybe i should just stay with leetmod.com ! heard great reviews about them and they are also based in canada too . i'm just waiting for them to reply to my e-mail about where their based in just to be sure ^^

14. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Leetmod.com is based either in Canada or the U.S. I've ordered from them to the U.S. and the shipping was very fast (2 days for me). Great customer service, they checked out my cart before shipping to make sure it worked, decent price, etc. I know they also ship to Canada.

-Bri

15. Splych
    OP

Philippines
    awesome ^^ but leetmod still hasnt replied to my question's yet . i did it twice to be sure and they still havent replied !

but bri ... what slot 1 device did you buy ? and if you got the super card DS one there plzz tell me what it looks like xD i think im over paranoid but it's just
    the curve on the picture of the SCDS1 ... so if you did get it tell me if you got a curve or not !

plzzz and thx ^^

- Holt

16. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Leetmod.com will reply, I'm sure. I recently sent them a question and they replied within 24 hours.

I don't have an SCDS1, but you can see pictures of it in the review on this site: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=88932

The picture on Leetmod.com does look a little different than the one in the review (two curves at the bottom rather than one curve and one corner), but there have been many iterations of the Supercard. I believe the one pictures on Leetmod.com with two curves is the newest. This one here looks like the one in the review: http://www.leetmod.com/scdsone-sdhc-englis...pack-p-123.html

ETA: Someone already responded to your question in another thread (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94014) that the picture on Leetmod's website is of the newest version.

-Bri