Hacking Online shop that offers the best and cheapest Acekard 2i?

Nobie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What shops do you think offers the cheapest Acekard 2i right now? After searching, I found that zhuzhuchina and etcome.com has the cheapest but they both don't accept paypal since they are facing some problems currently. Then I found v2watch.com which offers an Acekard 2i at 12.49 USD and yoyobase.com which lists it at 13.99 USD (Both offers free shipping to my country). Are they both reliable and do they sell original acekards?

Some things I consider before buying:
(1) The flash card is authentic.
(2) Must ship to the Philippines.
(3) Free shipping or shipping fee + price of item is still reasonable.
(4) Fast shipping is welcome, but not really considered. I still have my R4 so I could wait even for a month or so.
(4) Must use Paypal.
(5) CHEAP but ORIGINAL.

Other shops I found are:
a. 0shippingzone/realhotstuff - 14.85 USD (Free shipping)
b. coolgadgetsgifts - 17.99 USD (Free shipping)
c. consolepart - 15.01 + 2.56 USD

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What shops do you think offers the cheapest Acekard 2i right now? After searching, I found that zhuzhuchina and etcome.com has the cheapest but they both don't accept paypal since they are facing some problems currently. Then I found v2watch.com which offers an Acekard 2i at 12.49 USD and yoyobase.com which lists it at 13.99 USD (Both offers free shipping to my country). Are they both reliable and do they sell original acekards?

(4) Fast shipping is welcome, but not really considered. I still have my R4 so I could wait even for a month or so.
(4) Must use Paypal.
(5) CHEAP but ORIGINAL.

Other shops I found are:

I ordered an Acekard 2i from v2watch about a week and a half ago. It left hong kong on the 27th so I'm still waiting so I can't give you any idea of the shipping time. If you check the review for v2watch on shoptemp, the reviews are pretty good though. One guy got what he wanted from them in 7 days.

As for Shipping, they have free and worldwide shipping and also accept paypal. I found them to be the cheapest and they seem legitamate, so i'd go with v2watch. This is all just opinions though. If you want to see the other reviews, just check out shoptemps page on v2watch.

EricHarmon

Trophies
XP

(4) Must use Paypal.
(5) CHEAP but ORIGINAL.

Other shops I found are:

I ordered an Acekard 2i from v2watch about a week and a half ago. It left hong kong on the 27th so I'm still waiting so I can't give you any idea of the shipping time. If you check the review for v2watch on shoptemp, the reviews are pretty good though. One guy got what he wanted from them in 7 days.

As for Shipping, they have free and worldwide shipping and also accept paypal. I found them to be the cheapest and they seem legitamate, so i'd go with v2watch. This is all just opinions though. If you want to see the other reviews, just check out shoptemps page on v2watch.

I was wondering if this worked out for you as I am hoping to purchase an Acekard 2i from v2watch as well. Did you ever receive it? And was it 100% genuine? (Not a clone?)

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

(4) Must use Paypal.
(5) CHEAP but ORIGINAL.

Other shops I found are:

I was wondering if this worked out for you as I am hoping to purchase an Acekard 2i from v2watch as well. Did you ever receive it? And was it 100% genuine? (Not a clone?)

Just saw this now. Yes, it was genuine and yes I did receive it within 10 days. it's A-OK brah!

Stiffed by V2Watch

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am not having any luck with V2 Watch and am out about 40 bucks. They even seem to have disabled my order account to make it easier to ignore me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.