Online NDS/GBA Save Converter no longer maintained by creator

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by evandixon, Jun 28, 2013.

1. evandixon
    OP

evandixon PMD Researcher

May 29, 2009
    United States
    [​IMG]

It is questionable whether or not I continue to host the NDS and GBA Online save converters. I don't actually know how many people still use it. Right now, they're hosted on aspspider.com, which expires after a few months. And I uploaded this package, well, a few months ago. I may or may not renew it once. After that, I'll probably just let it die. If anyone wants to host the Online NDS and GBA save converters, here's the package. Adapt it to your ASP.Net website if you wish. (Should be pretty simple, just put a user control on a page.) PM me* if you want to host this, and I can redirect saves.uniquegeeks.net your way. If no one hosts them then I might give up at some point and have everyone use the offline version.

*PM Uniquegeek at GBAtemp or evandixon at ProjectPokemon.org. I don't use admin@uniquegeeks.net anymore because all of the spam. It actually no longer exists.

Oh, and I think this is the version that supports plugins. If you download the offline version, you should find info on how to make a plugin. Just stick those in the appropriate folder in the bin folder. [/quote]

Download the ASP.Net Site

EZ-Megaman and Devin like this.
  2. nukeboy95

nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

Aug 24, 2010
    United States
    not sure
    i think people use this now

3. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    nukeboy95 likes this.
  4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Some day, when I get my website back up and running, I might consider hosting this full-time.

5. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Ask Costello if it's possible for us to host it here or maybe create an app version and put it on filetrip.
    Also shuny's site is pretty popular, do you not have analytics from your site to see if it's worth keeping?

6. evandixon
    OP

evandixon PMD Researcher

May 29, 2009
    United States
    I tried somee.com, but the average response is too large for them.

Sorry, no analytics. (I don't like aspspider anymore.)
    If it were to be hosted here, Asp.net 4.0 would be needed. (Unless someone knows how to use PHP to reference a .Net library.)