imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GundamXXX said:
This is why I vote for an IQ test and a psych test before you have sex. If you are deemed to dumb to have kids you will be neutered.

This woman should be shot, plain and simple like any other murderer
smile.gif

it's extreme, but I like it

steveo1978

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
@ stevo1978 While that is true you should only have a little water in the bathtub it only takes around an inch of water to drown an infant. This bitch don't care she's lying to save her ass and FB games were more important at the time when the infant was drowning.

I agree completely. It just points out how careless she actually was. My youngest child is 6yrs old and I still check on them when they are taking a bath because I am worried something is gonna happen.

@Myke: It does not take a person that has kids to know that a child should be protected from "accidents" like this. The death of a child effects every one not just the child's family thats why there is the Child protective Service in the US which is funded by tax dollars. You might be thinking that some of the people here are to young to work and pay taxes but then again you are wrong every time some one goes in the store and buys something they are paying taxes so they have a right to worry about where tax dollars go. If there were not parents like this one then there would be no need for those tax dollars to go to the Child Protective agency.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats another thing i learned now that im having a kid in july.

will make a mental note. don't leave kid in bathtub unsupervised. check.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VashTS said:
well thats another thing i learned now that im having a kid in july.

will make a mental note. don't leave kid in bathtub unsupervised. check.

Dont leave kid unattended what so ever unless sleeping and even then check on it every 10min (dont worry.. youll do this wether you like it or not the first 4 months hahaha) ... check
wink.gif

O and gratz
grog.gif

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People who play games on Facebook while they should be paying attention to their kids are EFFING MORONS!
The least she could have done is get a laptop and wi-fi (if she didn't already) and play the game in the bathroom while still looking out for her kid.
(Why don't people come up with these smart plans in the first place?)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
DryYoshi said:
People who play games on Facebook while they should be paying attention to their kids are EFFING MORONS!
The least she could have done is get a laptop and wi-fi (if she didn't already) and play the game in the bathroom while still looking out for her kid.

Because combining electronics and bath time is really the smartest idea.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Law said:
DryYoshi said:

Because combining electronics and bath time is really the smartest idea.
I don't mean sitting in/near the bathtub.
If you have any bathroom like me you can play on the laptop without any danger for electricution. (or just leave the damn door open and sit in the doorway or whatever it's called)(and yes, facebook should be blamed. Let's sue their asses! I remember a kid suing Microsoft and winning
tongue.gif
)

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
That's a very irresponsible parent really. It was her responsibility to look after her baby, which she failed to do.

However, I don't get why a ton of people blame Facebook. She could just as easily been addicted to your favorite game on the Wii, watching TV, doing business work, playing Minecraft or looking at anime on Youtube. Hell, she could have been browsing GBATemp. It's not Facebook's fault, it's hers. It's ignorant to blame this on Facebook. It's just as unjustified if she was doing anything else instead of taking care of her baby, it's her fault, not what she's doing.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I guess this is my time to speak upon Facebook and related issues
1.Facebook isn't really used for social networking....I meet 0 new people and I only talk to people I already know....There is no network involved
2.Don't blame Facebook...These are damn human beings with fucking brains...They know better. It's not like the creator of Facebook intended for this.
3.What the hell!!!?!?!?

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JinTrigger said:
I guess this is my time to speak upon Facebook and related issues
1.Facebook isn't really used for social networking....I meet 0 new people and I only talk to people I already know....There is no network involved
2.Don't blame Facebook...These are damn human beings with fucking brains...They know better. It's not like the creator of Facebook intended for this.
3.What the hell!!!?!?!?
Actually, I didnt see people blame Facebook at all. Facebook could do things to prevent this by simply putting a aloted time on those silly game like max of 1h a day for Flash games

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
GundamXXX said:
Actually, I didnt see people blame Facebook at all. Facebook could do things to prevent this by simply putting a aloted time on those silly game like max of 1h a day for Flash games
People actually play those games!?

Those things are actually considered games?!

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
8BitWalugi said:
GundamXXX said:

Dont shoot the messenger guys ;p

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
GundamXXX said:
Nathan Drake said:
8BitWalugi said:
GundamXXX said:

You're a messenger!?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
GundamXXX said:
Nathan Drake said:
8BitWalugi said:
GundamXXX said:

You're a messenger!?

He's actually considered a messenger?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all