Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello, My name is Tim, but I am called Issac here for reasons, known to some, unknown to others.
I joined this fine place a little while ago, after a few months of lurking... tenth of april, 2004...
I have a NES, a SNES, a N64, a silver coloured Game Boy Pocket, a GBC, a white Old style GBA, a phat DS, Game Cube and a Wii...
My most precious games to these consoles include all the Zelda games, Complete version of Seiken Densetsu 3, Complete Chrono Trigger, and a few bought japanese DS games.

I also have two PSXs; one which I accidently made into a CD-player (games won't run, but music does), and one pre-chipped.
Oh, and a PS2... with a SLIDE TOOL! just because it's so awesome.
And my precious things for those are:
Silent hill 1, and 2... just because they're great games. But I also have Silent Hill 3 and 4, signed by Akira Yamaoka.

My other passion except games is: MUSIC!

I love music, and especially to BUY music, and the nice limited editions of albums and dvds... Oh, and Signed stuff are awesome as well!
To my precious things here are MANY things, a few:
Codes in the Clouds White limited 7", signed and a nice "cheers tim!", low number (17 of 500).
Out of print CDs from the Juliana theory, some signed. And the singer's "old" guitar, signed... (and a few posters dedicated to me).
yeah, the list can go on and on and on... I love music... (OH right.. I even been in the "special thanks"-list in TWO albums
ohmy.gif
though one of them never arrived to me, and the band kinda broke up...
frown.gif
)

Of course I have a Computer! Just a lame old Pentium 4 2.8 GHz, with (it was 512, then 1024, but they didn't match, so now it is..) 512 MB RAM.... (which will soon be 2 GB). Play some games... mostly Oblivion... and watch while Girlfirend plays The Sims 2.

Ah well, that was a "short" "introduction" of me.... and since I have stolen a few mints from other's here at the hotel... I will give my mint away!
wub.gif

and you can ALWAYS ask questions to me, I am one of those nice guys
smile.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Welcome and have a nice stay." Been around for nearing 4 years and have not done an intro topic
tongue.gif

Nice long intro though. What kind of music are you mostly interested in?

I do not remember if I have done one. Oh well.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh, I am interested in quite much actually
smile.gif

Some "Emo"-music.. and please note that it doesn't matter if it is "fake emo" or "real emo"... To me, pop punk bands are NOT emo... but it's still good
smile.gif
(In my oppinion, post rock with screaming is emo).

But okay:
Emo (Envy
wub.gif
),
Post Rock (sigur rós, codes in the clouds etc.),
Rock (system of a down, serj tankian, the mars volta),
Pop punk (The juliana theory, saves the day, my chemical romance etc. etc. etc.),
Pop (Death cab for cute, postal service, kariann, rilo kiley etc.),
Folk (Bright eyes, damien rice etc.),
punk rock (No use for a name, lagwagon, nofx etc.)
and a few other things...
oh and Joan of Arc falls into the genre: STRANGE
tongue.gif
but I like it (especially "the gap".. give it a listen!)

OH, and I must also add to my interests: BOOKS!
And with that, I mean good books like the Harry Potter ones, tales of the Otori, House of Leaves, Raw shark texts, tad williams books (especially the OTHERLAND series)

Reactions: Mama Looigi

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Envy, Deathcab, and I see from your sig, Fall of Troy, are some of my favorite bands too
wub.gif

Oh and since we're allowed questions, how come your called Issac on here?
unsure.gif

D

Deleted User

Little late to say welcome, but anyways:
grog.gif

Oh yeah, Envy rocks and I'm really jealous about the Juliana Theory stuff you mentioned.
smile.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I was someone else on IRC.... and several other forums, but I already changed when I came here...

I was:
(I was called Tim Slim by some girls in preschool) -> the real tim slim shady.. yeah i liked eminem later...
then it was: TslimS
then, I found and loved Lunar silver star story complete.
and I though Lunar silver star story complete RULES! -> LSSSCRULES.
now, on IRC, that name was shortened to LSSSC (but not caps). (lsssc)
a guy there gave me a notice that I spelled my name wrong, "you must've typoed your name, issac" (and he typoed "isaac" haha)

so yeah, that's my story
smile.gif

Yeah, I forgot to mention the Fall of troy!!
smile.gif

Takeshi: You know about the juliana theory? Not many people I talk to do that
ohmy.gif
I was in germany and saw Envy play live
smile.gif

Reactions: Mama Looigi
D

Deleted User

Takeshi: You know about the juliana theory? Not many people I talk to do that
ohmy.gif
I was in germany and saw Envy play live
smile.gif
Yeah, The Juliana Theory is awesome, I love their music. At least the first two albums a friend gave me back in 2000 or so. The 'Love' wasn't as good as the other ones and I haven't listened to the most recent one. I was shocked when I read they broke up and I just missed their last concert in Cologne. Cologne isn't that far from where I live and it was just two weeks ago when I read about it.

If you're about to come to Germany again we'll have to meet!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over