♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
one-piece-unlimited-cruise.jpg

Apparently there's a new One Piece game coming to the 3DS, while there's not many info on the game yet, several sources cite that the game will allow for four players to play together, apparently you can play with Luffy and your friends use Zoro, Nami and Robin for example (or maybe they could all just use luffy, but that'd be weird). It also appears to have several minigames that you can play with friends, fishing, bug catching and treasure hunting, things that actually fit with One Piece and the characters often to in the anime and manga.

The source also mentions that the 3DS will get a port of One Piece Romance Dawn: Bouken no Yoake, a successful PSP RPG.

Hopefully these games will reach the West (mainly Europe).

Source

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You US guys can play VLR with english voices and didn't get a broken version of Devil Survivor Overlocked. It's time that you suffer in pain and agony while we europeans enjoy the awesomeness of a localized One Piece game. :tpi:

I dislike english voices myself, so that was a plus. =O

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There is nothing wrong with english voices if they have been done properly.
I simply prefer things in their original languages, I dislike english movies or games dubbed in other languages, the same goes for any other language. Anyway, what I prefer and it's my opinion, people have different preferences.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I do, just like I like Luffy's and other characters, but that's going too off-topic.
I'm pretty sure even by Japanese standards, the Japanese voices for DBZ are shit. It's pretty much a universally acknowledged fact. :P

It's best to get used to the Japanese audio anyways, regardless for this particular series, since being up to date on the show means watching it with subs (or, you know, actually knowing Japanese).

Reactions: Skelletonike

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You US guys can play VLR with english voices and didn't get a broken version of Devil Survivor Overlocked. It's time that you suffer in pain and agony while we europeans enjoy the awesomeness of a localized One Piece game. :tpi:

I concur with this.
All hail Europe.

that way the west can keep getting the good games in top form instead of crap like this

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.