Hacking One Piece Unlimited Cruise Epiosde 1 Problem

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put the game through Back Up Loader Gamma it loads up but I only get a black screen with a message in Japanese and it won't load up, so what's the problem? I have a US (NTSC-U) Wii console and Tatsuko Versus Capcom works perfectly so what's wrong with this one, I also used reboot with hooks option and on the Disc Channel it displays the game's intro but that's all.

domo kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have been able to run other games well right? Well there is a compatibility list, just google for it because not all games work on the backup loader. Also what kind of a DVD did you write to and at what speed? Make sure it is patched and it may just be a bad ISO (maybe download was canceled or a part was broken?

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
domo kun said:
You have been able to run other games well right? Well there is a compatibility list, just google for it because not all games work on the backup loader. Also what kind of a DVD did you write to and at what speed? Make sure it is patched and it may just be a bad ISO (maybe download was canceled or a part was broken?
Yes I have been able to run other games perfectly and I checked the list and it says that it'll be able to run with gamma (infact it shows up on the disc channel) the dvds I use are verbatim high quality dvd-r's so it can't be that plus I downloaded it at the slowest possible speed available, I used Region Frii to see what region it was from, turns out it's PAL so I changed it to JPN and it still show's the same Japanese message on the screen, should I just patch i to PAL and use force PAL 60 or 50, or any other suggestions please?

I also doubt that it's a bad ISO as well (sorry for the double post)

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
XAN Overman Black King said:
Don't say sorry.
You didn't accidentally double post and then corrected yourself, it was obvious you realized that you were double-posting before you submitted that post. You could've easily edited your old post, but for whatever reason, you seem to think that double-posting will get people to help you.

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iritegood said:
Don't say sorry.
You didn't accidentally double post and then corrected yourself, it was obvious you realized that you were double-posting before you submitted that post. You could've easily edited your old post, but for whatever reason, you seem to think that double-posting will get people to help you.
Dude, no reason to be an asshole about, I'm just asking for some freaking help that's all, if it bothers you so damn much why the hell did you even respond? To prove a point?

Hmm guess no one knows or doesn't give a shit, oh well, thanks for nothing.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ffs you created another thread and yet again THE WRONG SECTION! Just moved the other one, damn people don't have patience.

Look your attitude isn't good, no one is gonna help you the way you go about and give people a fricking chance to see and respond the thread and don't keep bumping it ok? And if no one does help, accept it ok? If you don't know whats wrong don't be arsey when no one else doesn't know.

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
Ah ffs you created another thread and yet again THE WRONG SECTION! Just moved the other one, damn people don't have patience.

Look your attitude isn't good, no one is gonna help you the way you go about and give people a fricking chance to see and respond the thread and don't keep bumping it ok? And if no one does help, accept it ok? If you don't know whats wrong don't be arsey when no one else doesn't know.
Well can you tell me the right thread for this discussion so I don't waste my time, I'm just really frustrated at this point and this is the only place that can give me guidance on the matter, I apologize in advance

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... could the message by any chance say "connect nunchuk to wii remote to continue"? I've had more than one Japanese game baffle me with that one for a moment or two. Maybe that's not it, but it most likely is.

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imapterodactyl said:
.... could the message by any chance say "connect nunchuk to wii remote to continue"? I've had more than one Japanese game baffle me with that one for a moment or two. Maybe that's not it, but it most likely is.
No, my nunchuk is always connected to my wii remote when it loads so it can't be that.

Here's some pics to give you guys some insight into what I'm talking about:
Using Backup Loader Gamma after putting the necessary options I use reboot with hooks, as you can see the game loads up perfectly on the Disc Channel.

However the problem arises when I enter the game, instead of getting the standard warning signs and wii-mote uses I get a black screen with a message in Japanese text.

If any can tell me what this means and how will I go about fixing it it'll be most appreciated

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out the text reads the disc couldn't be read, check the user's instruction manual, etc. Any know a solution for this, since the dvd-rs I use are verbatim high quality discs

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you are lucky you have an old issue: the beta cIOS. Which cIOS do you have installed? If you can't tell, it's the wrong one, (re)install the Gamma cIOS. With SoftChip you can test which version you cIOS has too. It has to say IOS249 (rev 7).

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
AsosaYoung said:
I have that game and use WIU region patch it to NTSC/USA and it play on my console. Look in sig.

What does it patch? If it's only the region code and force japanese, i doubt it's necessary if you run the game from a loader. Loaders don't care about the region code, that's why more than 50% of the region change programs are useless for Gamma, Gecko OS and SoftChip users.

XAN Overman Blac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
If you are lucky you have an old issue: the beta cIOS. Which cIOS do you have installed? If you can't tell, it's the wrong one, (re)install the Gamma cIOS. With SoftChip you can test which version you cIOS has too. It has to say IOS249 (rev 7).
I have gamma!
Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, IOS249
It's the One Piece Unlimited Cruise that gets that message and all my other games work perfectly, I just want to do what I have to do to make it read the disc since the message says it can't read it, when I checked the compatibility list it said it worked with gamma but was listed under (1:1) can anyone give me a heads up on what that means. For the record I check the region and it's definitely PAL should I change it to USA or JPN and burn it again or should I use another burning software.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
I have gamma!
Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, IOS249
It's the One Piece Unlimited Cruise that gets that message and all my other games work perfectly, I just want to do what I have to do to make it read the disc since the message says it can't read it, when I checked the compatibility list it said it worked with gamma but was listed under (1:1) can anyone give me a heads up on what that means. For the record I check the region and it's definitely PAL should I change it to USA or JPN and burn it again or should I use another burning software.

The beta cIOS is IOS249 too. Get SoftChip and select IOS249 with it. If it doesn't say IOS249(rev 7) you have the wrong cIOS. 1:1 means, clean copy and decrypted. After brickblocking or region patching(i don't like these 2 as they are useless) the disc is still 1:1 but brickblocked and/or region patched.

PS: I would use force japanese for all japanese games unless they really contain english material, just to be safe.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiipower:
So if me patching it had nothing to do with it working, then he must have a bad burn or copy?
My copy works from Gamma and Disc Channel using SoftMii.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
AsosaYoung said:
Wiipower:
So if me patching it had nothing to do with it working, then he must have a bad burn or copy?
My copy works from Gamma and Disc Channel using SoftMii.

Well this patching helps to run the game from the disc channel, but i thought SoftMii as region free patches. Let's see if XAN Overman Black King has a cIOS issue, if he gets it to work by (re)installing the cIOS, you know that the region patches you did are not necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3Wjm8TD cheap