One Piece Unlimited Adventure

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by ijudas123, Sep 7, 2009.

Sep 7, 2009

One Piece Unlimited Adventure by ijudas123 at 1:18 AM (1,178 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ijudas123
    OP

Newcomer ijudas123 Newbie

United States
    do do do do do

2. Arendo

Member Arendo GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    first of all, I believe most US TV's only supports NTSC, but I might be wrong... It's just that the american standard is NTSC, but there are TVs that support both NTSC and PAL (mine does, although NTSC is in gray shades)...

you don't need a tutorial to burn ISO's, really... It's as simple as 1, 2, 3:
    1) insert DVD-R in your DVD burner (note the minus, it's important. DVD+R isn't normally supported by the WII, unless you know how to set booktype [​IMG])
    2) load the ISO with IMGburn
    3) burn the ISO @ 3x or 4x, or slower if you don't mind the wait. Basic rule of thumb is: the slower, the better [​IMG]

the moving up and down could be that your TV doesn't support the framerate... but I have way too little understanding of NTSC TV's to say this with confidence... but it's like when using a camera on a normal TV, you'll see the screen scroll up and down, because the framerates don't match...

3. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    Too bad your first burnt game is a game with known problem. You started with the wrong one [​IMG]

You are the second one I see who tell his One piece Unlimited Adventure is PAL.
    Unlimited Adventure has NEVER been released in PAL. (only unlimited Cruise does).

Unlimited Adventure is known to be a problem game for PAL users because it doesn't have PAL signal on the original disc, so users modified the NTSC iso to make it work on PAL TV (and not working anymore on NTSC !!).
    If you are American and you found a PAL version, this is a bad dump for you, use the original iso, and not the modified version which is exclusively for PAL.
    Good release : xxx-opa.rar

Or patch it back manually to NTSC before burning (Trucha, WiiGenericPatcher, Video mode changer, etc.).

The other thread with one piece problem. I'm waiting for the user to report if it corrected his problem.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176...0&p=2220471

4. ijudas123
    OP

United States
    oh thank...

and yeah i meant the One Piece Adventure Ntsc-> PAL

wait so the One Piece Adventure Original NTSC work? i thought it didnt

Current situation: First disc>Fix the TV Thing [​IMG]>ABLE to operate ingame> Problem: No color & Sound is not matching with the cutscene

Currently DLing: xxx-opa.rar

5. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    let me know your result with original xxx-opa.

if still not working, I don't know if gamma0.3 has this mode, else you should try an usbloader with this options :
    Force: AutoPatch, VidTV: active
    That's what I needed to use on a friend softmoded wii + original scart cable (bad one, render imported games in black and white), to have color back and sync sound.

Else try force: NTSC, and vidTV: active, but it might not be as good as autopatch.

6. ijudas123
    OP

United States
    One Piece Unlimited Adventure NTSC Successfully Burn

maybe:) right now it seem like it is fine i will ask for help if i encounter any problem later

thank for helping me