One Piece Unlimited Adventure in 480p on a PAL Console

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Seelbreaker, May 16, 2013.

1. Seelbreaker
    OP

Seelbreaker GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2010
    Gambia, The
    Sorry for the wrong section! Oo i wanted to put it in the game and console discussion :-/

Hey there,

i want to Play this game over my component-cable in 480p via usbcfg loader, but everytime i start the game i get a blackscreen....

The Wii is set on 480p-mode, English Language and in the usb-config i tried already every Video Mode but everytime i get the Blackscreen, also on Wiiflow.

Is it possible to play the game with the Component cable active and in 480p?

I need to use this Resolution because 480i and the other thing looks horrible, when i want to record it for my Let's Play and it seems like it can do 480p:

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/interviews/154802-one-piece-unlimited-adventure

Would be glad, if someone can help me :)

2. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    what emu nand wads you using?

runs fine with an official disk though

edit: re worded it better

3. Seelbreaker
    OP

Mar 22, 2010
    Gambia, The
    I don't emulate the nand and use configurable usb loader v70 r51.

I also get the game running when the wii is set to 480i or 567i, but with these resolutions it just looks horrible due to the lines and everything :(

4. Pong20302000

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    if your using a loader you will be using a emulated nand
    make sure your wads are up to date

mianly your d2x-cios

5. Seelbreaker
    OP

Mar 22, 2010
    Gambia, The
    how do i use the emulated nand, when my wii and everything is running from the original nand?

I think you are misinterpretting something.

I have a 4.3? German Wii which is a PAL Wii. It has boot2, so do i have bootmi installed on boot2. I have forwarder Channels and Stuff installed on my original NAND and the usb-cfg Backup-Loader for loading my Wii-Games from the harddrive is accessed from the forwarder channel... i don't use an emulated NAND.

6. Pong20302000

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    if you used Mod Mii and can load games from a USB source your using a emulated Nand, it would have been installed when you hacked the Wii, you know the step where you had to install .wad files, thats when you installed the Emulated Nand, check the .wad files you installed and see if theres been updates

7. Seelbreaker
    OP

Mar 22, 2010
    Gambia, The
    Nope, i used the Twilight Glitch to install the homebrewchannel on my wii. and from the homebrewchannel i installed wads via wadmanager...i've used modmii ages ago to mod other Wiis, but at this time there wasn't a nand emu available and stuff...

Also i don't have my NAND on an FAT32 Partition of my USB-HDD and don't have it on my SD-Card.... so my Wii cannot emulate the nand...

8. Pong20302000

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    what wads have you got installed then?
    do you know what wads you originally installed?
    to use the USB loader you will have cIOS nand files, most like 249,250 dx2 some old revision, if you can find out what ones you need to update the wad files and you should be fine
    failing that use mod mii and treat it as a fresh hack and get all the wads through that

9. kp_centi

kp_centi GBAtemp Regular

Nov 28, 2010
    United States
    I don't understand how you have to have EMULATED NAND. He could just install those cIOSs to his actual nand.