Gaming One Piece Pirate Musou

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE('Andriasang') said:
Recent rumors of a "One Piece Musou" for PlayStation 3 have been confirmed by some convincing-looking leaked images from the latest issue of Jump.

Fully titled One Piece Kaizoku Musou, or One Piece Pirate Musou, the PS3 title is the collaborative project Namco Bandai and Tecmo Koei have been teasing for the past week. The game combines the One Piece franchise (the Namco Bandai side) with the Dynasty Warriors/Musou franchise (the Tecmo Koei side). The result will be a Musou-like action game.

Typical for a Jump reveal, the magazine doesn't appear to have any solid information. However, details should be coming soon, as Namco Bandai will be showing a video at the Tokyo Game Show in mid September.

Jump lists the release time frame for One Piece Kaizoku Musou as TBA.

Source

Am I the only one who is psyched about there FINALLY being an HD One Piece game?

DBZ, Naruto, and even Bleach have all had PS3/360 games, It seems like it's about time OP got some love.
Hopefully this game will get localized to at least Europe, that way I can at least play it in english
happy.gif

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Level of excitement: slightly risen.

Still need to see some gameplay before I set aside the possible $70 to import.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
so this will be like a crossever similar to dynasty warriors gundam.
It seems like the original creators of that series is trying their hand at a One Piece game so yeah.

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow... its good to know that One Piece is getting some light in the gaming area.

Thinking about how One Piece and Dynasty Warriors' gameplay makes it look like a scene
from One Piece 3D: Mugiwara Chase.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U5yg9mpnDQ[/youtube]

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
But shouldnt this be in User Submitted News?
Maybe, but I didn't think there many OP fans on here so I thought it'd be more appropriate here.

*sees new scans*

Okay now I'm excited.

Bleach: Soul Ressurection - 2 Month Localization Time
Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi - 0 Localization Time (We get it first)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 0 Localization Time (Same Thing)

Come on Bamco/Temco, GIVE US ONE PIECE!!!!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Byronic Hero said:
DarkStriker said:
But shouldnt this be in User Submitted News?
Maybe, but I didn't think there many OP fans on here so I thought it'd be more appropriate here.

*sees new scans*

Okay now I'm excited.

Bleach: Soul Ressurection - 2 Month Localization Time
Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi - 0 Localization Time (We get it first)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 0 Localization Time (Same Thing)

Come on Bamco/Temco, GIVE US ONE PIECE!!!!
Just saw gameplay footage for BTU...I'm a gigantic fan of DBZ, and as such, I bought all of the Budokai and Tenkaichi games, but...BTU isn't looking that great looking at the new gameplay footage...

Can't say I'm interested in Naruto Shippuden UNS, Ultimate Ninja was fun but UNS felt like a Tenkaichi version in a much smaller field...I can't say I liked the transition.

Bleach looks not bad, maybe even good. I'm interested in seeing how well they transition. It looks like a fans game that they dropped it in a vat of RPG and coated with Musou, making for an interesting combo, I'll give it a shot, though I'm not that big a fan of Bleach anymore, Vs. Crusade has shown me how fun the games can be.

And now there's this, can't wait to see what comes of it.

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Just saw gameplay footage for BTU...I'm a gigantic fan of DBZ, and as such, I bought all of the Budokai and Tenkaichi games, but...BTU isn't looking that great looking at the new gameplay footage...

I actually like the look of UT (Mostly cause I always wanted to create a "black" Saiyan. xD

If, and that's a huge IF this game actually made it over here by some miracle I hope it doesn't end up like Fist of the North star which is also a long-running anime turned video game published by Tecmo.......
*sigh*

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys know know how Nis America is always looking for recommendations for new games to translate over to America, well a group of fans are trying to get fans to show their expression of how much they want this game. Basically they are trying to get Nis to dub this game just like the Bleach game they did. You don't have to make an account if you don't wanna but its something you guys may wanna see:
One Piece

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Byronic Hero said:
machomuu said:

I actually like the look of UT (Mostly cause I always wanted to create a "black" Saiyan. xD

If, and that's a huge IF this game actually made it over here by some miracle I hope it doesn't end up like Fist of the North star which is also a long-running anime turned video game published by Tecmo.......
*sigh*
I take it back, it sounds amazing, I just read the wiki page and it seems awesome, but this video makes me wonder...

[youtube]VqH36gQyleo[/youtube]

This is the video that gave me the impression I said in my previous post. The fighting has all of these input moments and cinematic sequences, too many if you ask me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.