Gaming One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - Shinsekai - Hype thread !

NeroX9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all :)

So the game will be released tomorrow .. but sadly I haven't seen any hype thread made for it yet ?! Am I the only one excited here ?!

how fast you think it will be scene dump ?

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Some japanese people already have the game

azuyspcrbqw.jpg

serpenter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking forward to it, and have been following since the announcement. I loved Jump ultimate stars and the first Gigant battle on DS.
Sadly, the more I think about it, the more I realise that once these games go to 3DS, I'll no longer be able import...

With any luck, we'll see a scene release soon. If not, I've got other things keeping me busy until then, at least.

NeroX9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some japanese people already have the game

azuyspcrbqw.jpg

Wow that looks amazing !! lol damn Japanese people always gets the good stuff first

I'm looking forward to it, and have been following since the announcement. I loved Jump ultimate stars and the first Gigant battle on DS.
Sadly, the more I think about it, the more I realise that once these games go to 3DS, I'll no longer be able import...

With any luck, we'll see a scene release soon. If not, I've got other things keeping me busy until then, at least.

Yeah me too .. personally i wan them to release all the Grand battle games in HD for PS3 and also a new Grand Battle !!
and I think by the time they release a new one piece game for the the 3DS it will be hopefully hacked and allow free region games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE