One of the best Psp accessories so far

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Lodis, Oct 11, 2007.

Oct 11, 2007
  1. Lodis
    OP

Member Lodis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The MicroSD adapter for MS Pro Duo allows you to use your Micro SD Memory Cards on the Sony PSP and compatible devices and the price is just $5.03 (£2.48). I think this is great if you already have a few Micro SD Cards lying around but a 2Gb Micro SD is only $21.

Buy here Superufo.com

2. Samutz

Member Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

United States
    I thought about using an adapter when I was getting my PSP. But I was told by PSP owners that using an adapter slows it down.

Besides you can get real MS Pro Duos in 4GB and 8GB now, which are a hell of a lot better for PSP and PS1 games as they are much bigger than DS games.

3. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    rofl, I was looking around that SuperUFO site and it's such a fucking joke. The "reviews" for their products are written in horrific English, and 90% of the time don't even make sense being a review for the product they fall under. Plus it doesn't hurt that they're apparently based in Hong Kong and offer "24 hour shipping to the U.S.", and their "Portable Media Player" which is a horrific rip off of the PSP.

4. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    i agree the reviews look strange, but my order of 2x ds lite arrived very fast, i would 100% order from them again [​IMG]

5. Lodis
    OP

Member Lodis GBAtemp Regular

United States

Just received the adapter and tested it, no sign of slow downs anywhere and it functions just like any other Memstick I own. Yes you can get real MS Pro Duos in 4GB and 8GB but the Micro SD adapter is good because I had a few unused ones around and a 4GB Micro SD is only £22, 2Gb Micro SD £7. Pro DUO usually cost more due to the propriety format.

6. 2cb2ct7

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    You sure use "horrific" a lot... I think this adjective is a little strong to use here. Know any others? [​IMG] jk

7. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Omg, I used it twice! You're absolutely right!