Not open for further replies.

Crono2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know if this could be permanent or if it's just a temporary issue? I'd hate to lose such a great source for games as *snip*.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just checked every torrent site and rom site I know and none of them were down.....so either I have no idea what your talking about (most likely the problem) or theres something wrong on your end (most likely not the problem)

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
fave site? only temp and some rom hosting site, file sharing sites and rfoph forum. none of them was down.

Crono2000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it didn't help that my "hint" was snipped. Oh well... I won't push it but can I at least say if it is or isn't a torrent site?

EDIT:
Ok, maybe not everyone's favorite but certainly mine for some reason. It seemed to be popular last week though.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Erm I don't know who edited the link out (or what it was), but Im guessing it was a warez site.

Either way, without the link this thread is useless, with the link its against the rules, and we don't need people playing the guess the warez site guessing games here.

Use this link to check that particular sites status. http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

And with that, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: