One last thing! FINALLY! (How to put FBI on EMUNAND via rxtools)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Xcyper33, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Xcyper33
    OP

Xcyper33 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2007
    United States
    I finally able to boot into SYSNAND, EMUNAND, and HBL. Now I want to start installing some CIA!

Here's my 3DS specs: O3DS, 9.2

I tried holding L and loading up the RX Menu and going to advance and replacing the health and sfety app with FBI, it said "completed" but it froze making me hard reset the 3DS. I go into EMUNAND and the H and S app didn't transform into FBI.

Any ideas on what I'm supposed to do now?

2. ZeroShift

ZeroShift Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2008
    United States
  3. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd (⌐◥▶◀◤) Knight of Void

Oct 26, 2015
    Netherlands
    Land of Darkness and Bounty
    1. The icon after you have injected H&S won't change. That icon will stay the same.
    2. Did you follow these steps: https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/tree/master/tools/fbi_injection ?
    3. If all else fails, launch the HBL using browserhax (assuming you didn't update yet) and use the 3dsx version of FBI to install the cia version of FBI.

joyoshi likes this.
  4. Xcyper33
    OP

Xcyper33 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2007
    United States
    Yes I unlinked already. Though I have additional questions: I have a 64GB SD Card. Any way to transfer my files to it smoothly?

5. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If you want to use your old emunand, you have to backup your old one using emunand tool them inject the backup into your new card. Then if you also copy the sd card files over, the new card will act just lie your old one.

6. Xcyper33
    OP

Xcyper33 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2007
    United States
    Can I get someone to PM me and help me out more directly? I'm not sure where to go after this and i need some direct guidance.