Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so me and my brother did everything correctly I believe. We installed IOS249, 202, 222, 223, and 224 perfectly fine (the last 4 we installed with Hermes). Then we ripped Metroid Prime 3 to his External Harddrive with Configurable USB Loader. However, once when we try to play it, it says that we need cIOS 222 and 223 on there to run from a FAT partition. Which we already have. I have no clue what we did wrong or what to fix.

Can anyone help us?

D

Deleted User

try the IOS-222 version of CFGloader if you're using the IOS-249 version. Which versions of IOS did you actually install?

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
FragAguy said:
try the IOS-222 version of CFGloader if you're using the IOS-249 version. Which versions of IOS did you actually install?
Idk to tell yah the truth, I just used a bunch of tutorials from GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorials and WiiHacks.

YESH!!! THE 222 VERSION WORKS!! Thanks a ton man! I owe yah =D

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you definitely didn't follow the GWHT for IOS249 (or perhaps you undid stuff with the other tutorial you followed) as that error can only show up when IOS249 is at a revision of 17 or less and the GWHT gives you rev 19.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool