One last ARPG i'd like to see on the DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ferofax, May 18, 2011.

May 18, 2011
  1. ferofax
    OP

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    An Action RPG that is:

1. Top-view OPEN WORLD, similar to GTA Chinatown Wars.
    2. Multiple levels of zoom, like Soma Bringer (and auto-zoom when melee'ing)
    3. At least 3 character classes, with multi/sub-classing and 2nd tier professions.
    4. Preferably titled "Elder Scrolls" and made by Bethesda BUT using GTA Chinatown Wars' game engine (they figure it out, i just want Rockstar's EPIC game engine). Optional, but man, it would be pretty damn sweet.
    5. 2056Mbit cart size with virtually NO PADDING, meaning jam-packed and brimming with sweet sweet content.

...sigh. *wishful thinking*

2. dukemagus

Member dukemagus GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    you're free to dream about yor perfect game... or you could do it! and get some neat prizes too!

There is a homebrew contest almost every year, with prizes, fame and it's full of win and joy

3. ferofax
    OP

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    ...yeah, believe me, i wish i could. if there was some tool that'd let me access all the materials inside the rom, heck, i'd self-learn how to mod it into a workable RPG mod. GTA has everything in it, it just needs some additional functions, like for stats. but random equipments with random enchants, that'd require some serious work.

...too bad this probly won't happen (especially Bethesda games on the DS)