Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
The important thing is I won the argument. :P
We gotta let you win every once in awhile otherwise you start to PMS :P

Honestly, if I were a mod I'd be putting an end to this off-topic convo instead of contributing to it... so making me a mod would benefit gbatemp in 2 ways! hint hint :P
Of course if there was a flame war you would be all Canadian and say "hey, it's not my fight." :P

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
XFlak, What day is your exam? And do you need any time after that before I move come up there?

I'm making plans right now. And there may be a few changes to the overall plan, like I won't be able to get some of those canadian hookers while I'm up there.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
It's June 2 (9am - 5pm... long f*cking exam, eh?), but I'm planning on using my study days the week prior so I'm going to need to go back to work for 1-3 weeks after the exam before I'm able to take more time off in good conscious. But I was thinking it would be best to meet up around Canada day (July 1) cuz I can get a day off work and use one less vacation day... not to mention all the alchohol and fireworks :D

(queue Joostin to make a wisecrack about Canada day, lol)

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Shit, it would work out PERFECTLY if we could make it for the beginning of june.

Well, this is the idea. It will cost a lot more to have to get a rental for the wifey, and our anniversery is june 6th, and we had our honeymoon in Niagara. If you think that something like that is possible to do then that would be great. The wifey is already looking to book a hotel room in Niagara for a few days, and honestly, I'd be up for spending like up to 2 weeks up there in total which could give us plenty of time to party out after you get out of work and with a few vacation days and sick day.... because you know you be sick/hungover from all the partying. :D

If you'd rather it be just me then thats cool too (Honestly better, but more expensive). Let me know your thoughts.
(queue Joostin to make a wisecrack about Canada day, lol)
Well, he has 'pain in the ass day'.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Say...wasn't this thread here about one click backup solutions some pages back? I swear I made a contribution at one point, but now it feels like I'm being off-topic by being on-topic. :P

(I can't believe I read all the pages about bootmii @ boot2, arguments and Canadians...it's one of those days on the internet :lol: )

Make your way one night into canada and we'd say hi and hang out. But you'd have to be between ages of 23 - 35 or so. No teenage hipsters, and no old farts.
You're 35, aren't you?

/me hides

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Wever It all started when I asked XFlak why he never mentions Priiloader and only mentions bootmii as boot2 (ripple dissolve goes here)
Jeeze. Can you stop making us go off topic. :P
We're talking about ME going to Canada to party.
Then why don't you go to Canada and party?

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.