Homebrew Once you get your hard mod 3ds is it hard to understand how to use?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uuuuuuuuuuuu. I dont get what you're saying. With tikshop you can basically make the eshop think you own every game allowing you to download any game you want if that's what you mean.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically the hard modder only flashing a working NAND to unbrick your console. Once they've done that they aren't obligated to downgrade or setup a CFW They don't HAVE to downgrade or install A9. If they are GOOD modders they will at least do one or the other for you but usually tell you if they will or not (for an extra price or whatever).

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Beebz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uuuuuuuuuuuu. I dont get what you're saying. With tikshop you can basically make the eshop think you own every game allowing you to download any game you want if that's what you mean.

yes the tiki app sounds really nice

Technically the hard modder only flashing a working NAND to unbrick your console. Once they've done that they aren't obligated to downgrade or setup a CFW They don't HAVE to downgrade or install A9. If they are GOOD modders they will at least do one or the other for you but usually tell you if they will or not (for an extra price or whatever).

hmmm I see I would definitely need the best package I am clueless on this

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah get in touch with @vb_encryption_vb you will also probably have the option of him just setting up a9lh then removing the hardmod once its all been safely setup, once a9lh is setup your 99% brickproof anyway, so most people skip the port install now so then there is no holes cut in the casing of the console

once your all setup with a9lh most people i assume are now using freeshop, although idk about @vb_encryption_vb but i only install the homebrew launcher and FBI, everything else people may want will have to be obtained by themselves :P

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: Majickhat55

Beebz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what kinds of things would I have to learn how to download and install if I paid for vb encryptions $100 hard mod?

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what kinds of things would I have to learn how to download and install if I paid for vb encryptions $100 hard mod?

Everything is set up for that price.

Hardmod0

Arm9, fbi, etc

All you need ti do from there is install your cias. Which you put on your sd card, open fbi, navigate to the cia, press a for install.

Last edited by vb_encryption_vb,

Sicsuicide

Console Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vb is on point if you dont understand from his jump off,you may never learn I personaly cant thank the guy enough(Fixed my fck up) as i thought i knew well enough and set me up fully (A9lh+Hardmod) so if your basic understanding isnt there take time to read and seek more info

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A better explanation for you.

You get the following from me:

Hardmod ( permanent or temporary ) arm9loaderhax is pretty much brick proof, so hardmod can be temp.

Hardmod give you direct read / write access to the NAND. Arm9loaderhax, loads before the NAND and thus can launch a plugin like decrypt9 for example and you can read / write to the nand that way. The only time you would need a hardmod is if you were to BSOD, which would typically come from playing with godmode9, which I do not advise any newb to play with.

Arm9loaderhax is setup and runs in conjunction with Luma3ds CFW, via sysnand and updated to the latest 11.xx.xx

Fbi is installed using the health and safety app.

Luma updater is installed.

Homebrew launcher is installed.

NTR launcher is installed via CIA as well.

At this point, you now have your console completely ready, all you need to do is install whichever additional CIA you could want.

Just transfer from your PC to sd card, put sd card back in 3ds, load FBI, navigate to SD/CIA/ your ciafiles.cia press, A i think it is, install and a few minutes /seconds it's installed to your home screen.

The lower price I have, which is $65 is a hardmod with downgrade to 9.2. Nothing more.

D

Deleted-379826

i was able to hack a DS years ago with a flashcard, I just haver to do more research on these fbi and cia terms instead of flooding vb with questions lol
No research needed tbh, you'll get the hang of it! It's just as easy as "hacking" your Ds with a flashcart!

D

Deleted-379826

FBI is a CIA installer.

CIA is the files that you would install like;

Freeshop.cia
random homebrew name.cia
emulator.cia
supermarioland.cia

etc etc etc

I can go as far as making a quick video using FBI as well.
Now this is effort :thumbs_up:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning