Hacking Once again.. question time..

rizzod

Not a New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay i have my HDD now formatted as NTFS so i can also use my Old School NES/SNES and whatever else retro roms on there for EMU's..
Now.. if i wanted to back up discs onto the HDD through USB Loader GX onto the HDD .. is it possible?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
rizzod said:
Okay i have my HDD now formatted as NTFS so i can also use my Old School NES/SNES and whatever else retro roms on there for EMU's..
Now.. if i wanted to back up discs onto the HDD through USB Loader GX onto the HDD .. is it possible?

Well NTFS isnt recommended for using in loaders due to the write issue so the only safe way to transfer games to your HDD would be via PC as there is a chance when ripping games via loaders they can corrupt the HDD. most homebrew apps dont support NTFS bar 1 or 2, i recommend you switch to FAT32 then that way all homebrew apps and loaders can use the drive for music, movies, games, emulators well pretty must anything that supports USB but that just MHO

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My HDD is partitionated WBFS/NTFS but I don't have my roms on the HDD, instead, I have those at the SD card, so when I'm gonna play some emu I don't need to turn ON the HDD, but if you want to use only your HDD to play all of your games from there, then follow the advice above ^^^^...!!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)