Firstly I have searched the forums and can't really find any clear discussion on this so hopefully nobody will slag this post off for asking something that is answered somewhere... if I have just missed something previously posted re this I apologise. My question is:- I'm sitting on 3.1E firmware and have not seen any need to update especially since the second revision of 3.2E came out with the dormant IOS37 issue waiting to close up all our previous trucha fun etc. For that reason I cannot currently access the shop channel etc etc... not that I really need to other than the fact I wouldn't mind downloading the mii contest channel or whatever it was called that I never previously did. Anyway... I'm now strongly thinking of taking the plunge into installing wads for VC and Wiiware etc but wonder if, given the fact we are not sure what the future consequences of this will be with future firmware, whether I should let the wii update itself to the latest firmware version first or whether I should just do the wad installs now and leave things at 3.1E? Part of me is reluctant to install IOS37 in case something in the future triggers off this nintento "virus" and disables my trucha disks but another part of me thinks this may be the last chance to do a firmware update for a while if the next version really does F us all up and activates these things anyway that put a stop to wad installations. Oh the dilemma's continue... What are other people doing?