XP
Country
Canada
medal.png
On the second day of Tempmas results...
...GBAtemp gave to me: 4 merry movies!

The Five Days of Tempmas Results
Day Two: Video

The Five Days of Tempmas Results continue. Over the next week, one day and competition at a time, we will be revealing the winners of each competition (in no particular order). On the fifth and final day the various winning entries will be presented for all to see! As well as the long overdue removal of the Christmas emoticons.

If today's results list looks a bit short to you, there is a reason for that... Less entries than usual were submitted for the video competition. Well under the required 10. We appreciate all those who took the extra initiative to make a short video, but a handful of those also didn't match the competition's specifications, leading to even fewer qualified entries.

tempmas-video.gif
On the second day of Tempmas results, GBAtemp gave to me: 10 pretty pictures, and 4 merry movies. For the video competition we asked the amateur filmmakers of the GBAtemp community to record a video capturing the Christmas spirit. We hope you're ready for your close up, sixteenbuttons, because you are about to have the spotlight shone on you as the winner of this competition! Congratulations.

The first place winner will receive a brand new Nintendo DS Lite and flash cart of their choice, and the second place winners will be receiving an M3i Zero and a 4GB MicroSD. You will each be contacted about your prizes soon by a member of the staff.

Second place winners:
Bertoboy
Jurassicplayer
punkyrule

(Note 1: Entries are listed by winning group and alphabetical order).
(Note 2: Due to lack of entries there will be no third place winners for this competition).

Stayed tuned tomorrow for the third day of Tempmas results! And a big thank you to our partner sites for sponsoring the Tempmas competition. Check these guys out if you're ever in the market for gaming accessories - iShopVideoGame, Gamezway, WikiNDS

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. If I had a little bit more time and had known that there would be lesser competition, I might have entered...

Oh wells, congrats to all the winners!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I bet a lot of people are gonna kick themselves for not bothering to enter this one.
Congrats to all the winners then, I look forward to seeing the videos.
grog.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
DeMoN said:
Wow, I bet a lot of people are gonna kick themselves for not bothering to enter this one.
Congrats to all the winners then, I look forward to seeing the videos.
grog.gif
Yeah.. that'll teach all of ya!
lecture.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thats like close to no one holy crap! Nice job to the winners! *waits in anxiety for the story telling ones*

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ha... there you go!. Congratulations to the bold members who went video-making. Toughest task, by far.

Wish I had already bought my new camera when Tempmas was still going, but oh well.

PS: The two upcoming results are sure to be fiercly disputed... let's wait and see.
smile.gif

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, videos are definitely the toughest task. Lord knows I'd do horrible in that, a filmmaker I am NOT.

Congrats to everyone that had the guts to do the video bit! Can't wait to see what won.
smile.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xD I think my video is extremely poor (everything looked fine on windows movie maker, but on everything else, it was too dark o.0). I'm actually feeling really glad that I submitted an entry for the video now xD (I thought for sure I was going to lose).
I can't wait to see the first place video just so I can laugh at how sorry my video is in comparison.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Wait, wait, wait, wait..... wait just one second now....

Are you saying that if there was more then four entries the winners announcement could have potentially taken longer?

wtf.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
p1ngpong said:
Wait, wait, wait, wait..... wait just one second now....

Are you saying that if there was more then four entries the winners announcement could have potentially taken longer?

wtf.gif

Getting the votes in wasn't the problem.

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Woah. I won...
yaynds.gif

Maybe because only a few entered. My video was somehow... bad.
closedeyes.gif

edit: Too bad I just sold my DS for a PSP. Maybe I'll just give it to my friend, or I could by a new one.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.