Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Lee79 said:
What I got the KaOs Rip and it dont work. But does the full download work might have to download that if it does? But then again I am too busy trying to level up on Bad Comnpany 2 so might not bother at the moment
rolleyes.gif

Reloaded with up to date DLC still working good on my end.

(it's Gamespy, they'll never fix it as long as the pirates keep their game updated)

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
juggernaut911 said:
So I'm on spring break as of today. What game should I play all the way through?

The one where you go to the beach and hook up with someone, preferably around your age.
Hmm. Is that a new release? never heard of this beach... is that a UK title? Arizona doesn't get many exclusives such as good weather. We are stuck with the shovel-ware called HOT!

ATM: Jade Empire

Actually ATM: Leaving to the movies.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing games on spring break is a bit 'nerdy', I must say. Then again, I live in Miami, so 20 minutes and I'm on a beach filled with scantily clad women half of which think it's legal to take their tops off to bathe and are single because they're batshit insane (but if you just want to hit it and quit it not a problem). 'Tis why I love Miami!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Pyrofyr said:
Playing games on spring break is a bit 'nerdy', I must say. Then again, I live in Miami, so 20 minutes and I'm on a beach filled with scantily clad women half of which think it's legal to take their tops off to bathe and are single because they're batshit insane (but if you just want to hit it and quit it not a problem). 'Tis why I love Miami!

It's only illegal if people complain.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a laptop with some way of plugging it in on the beach. Everyone knows spring break is all about the beach, beer, and getting naked. I mean sure you can do those virtually, but it's not the same with pixels, that's what the other 51 weeks are about.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pyrofyr said:
If you have a laptop with some way of plugging it in on the beach. Everyone knows spring break is all about the beach, beer, and getting naked. I mean sure you can do those virtually, but it's not the same with pixels, that's what the other 51 weeks are about.

Or he could go on the beach and get drunk and naked.....in second life!
biggrin.gif

No for real, get some good whiskey and drink up!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol