Hacking On a new 4.3E (already modified to use USBLoader etc)

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Hello all, this is for my elder brother and his new 4.3E Wii, it's currently just been modified with ModMii today to use the HBC, run USBLoaders etc.

But my question relates to installing VC....he wants to install a couple of N64 VC games ....Now a few years ago i just had to install IOS 53/56/58 and then run IOS60 patcher to enable launching from the SD Menu, but I'm assuming that method is redundant for new wii's?

Anyway if anyone can help and give me a quick explanation on what to I'd really appreciate it so I can pass it onto him and move away from finishing off what he started!

PS: I know it sounds crummy and bad installing games you don't own, but lets face it....the majority of you on here don't own 9 out of 10 of your collection of games, lets be honest! ...I myself only own PC titles.

Thankyou!

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
If you used modmii you should have everything needed and up-to-date, you should just be able to install them and play them.
At least thats what Ive been doing. Just install the wad with whatever wadmanager you(he) are using.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
OP
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
If you used modmii you should have everything needed and up-to-date, you should just be able to install them and play them.
At least thats what Ive been doing. Just install the wad with whatever wadmanager you(he) are using.
Ahhright, great, even trying to load them from SD Menu? I'll get him to try it then! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night