Hacking On a 3.3U Wii? Some ISOs being picky?

Yerk_Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got into this stuff after my Wii was long since updated to 3.3U. I did enough reading and enough patches to get it working while still remaining 3.3U. I thought all was well and good but lately I have had a few ISOs that most people were reporting worked flawless from 0.3g loader yet mine were not. Tried diff settings, diff dvd media, removing unneeded IOSs from the Wii etc. Still got teh same "disk can not be read" error on games most people said worked great.

It was really starting to irritate me. So, back to the internet to see if I could find a solution. I luckily stumbled upon an EmperorOfCanada post that changed my life... well metaphorically
wink.gif
I thought, downgrade to 3.2U, hmm what the hell. Followed his steps to the letter. Once my Wii was back to 3.2U and recommended apps were installed I took another crack at loading 2 games [NTSC] that the forums and compatibility lists were saying worked great and guess what? They worked!

Not saying it will work for everyone, but if you are on anything other than 3.2 and having similar issues this might be your answer.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118...amp;pid=1583601

Great guide EoC, THANKS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.