wiibob

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's asking me to do a system update when I launch the game. Do I go ahead and update it from the system or will it break something? Is there a way to play without it without updating the system?

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't update it in the conventional manner. Either download the update through one of the various ticket-based installers or find it from a reputable source online. There is no telling what the official update could potentially do. I may be wrong of course but better to be safe than sorry.

wiibob

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I launch the game (without updating through the wiiu menu) and it loads in to the game saying that a system update is required. I'm not sure if it just means the game update or not though.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I launch the game (without updating through the wiiu menu) and it loads in to the game saying that a system update is required. I'm not sure if it just means the game update or not though.
It's not a system update, it's a game update. You can click update on the prompt or download the update and install it with wup installer

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't update it in the conventional manner. Either download the update through one of the various ticket-based installers or find it from a reputable source online. There is no telling what the official update could potentially do. I may be wrong of course but better to be safe than sorry.
It's a game update. It's been known for over a week now

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, you can update from the console just fine if it's the game for your console region. (If the game is out of region you need to install via wup)
Second, it's a game update, I know it says system, it's weird like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: