Hacking On 4.1 - can't install StartPatch or Priiloader

Gambit_G

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On 4.1 and having problems installing StartPatch (for 4.1) - get a very weird "ES INIT ISFS GetFilestat error error -101" which there is no mention on google. Running cIOS 38 rev 16 on 249, also tried rev 14 but no difference.

When trying to install Priiloader (v0.3 b45) get a trap / code dump / stack dump.

Backups play fine but latest games are requesting updates, hence why I wanted to install StartPatch (ideally) or Priiloader.

Did have CIOSCORP v3.6 installed but have since reverted but has made no difference. Trucha bug restored for IOS36, again the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

gambit_g

todd_terry

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I too have the same issue, I used to be on menu 3.2e but recently upgraded to 4.1e.

Startpatch has the same error message as Gambit_G so I am unsure how to proceed. I have done the Trucha bug fix again but the message is still the same:
"ES INIT ISFS GetFilestat error error -101"

Any help would be great, thanks!

Todd

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem when I had cioscorps 3.installed.
I Ran the uninstaller and everything unintalled or so I thought...
ran sighncheck app and found traces of it left behind so I tried again came to find that for some reason the uninstaller batch wad installer thing was not doin its job and just used their wads in wad manager multimod to install them and bam all fixed....

hope this helps you out,
-kitt050383

ps: cioscorps 3.6 should not have given you this problem but hopefully this will fix it for you!

todd_terry

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi kitt050383,

Thanks for the tip, when you say use wad manager multimod, do I have to install each Wad one at a time or can Wad Manager 1.5 do a multi-install.

Also does this process set all the ios back to default, which will mean I have to redo the Trucha bug fix.

Thanks again!

Todd

sniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
todd_terry said:
Hi kitt050383,

Thanks for the tip, when you say use wad manager multimod, do I have to install each Wad one at a time or can Wad Manager 1.5 do a multi-install.

Also does this process set all the ios back to default, which will mean I have to redo the Trucha bug fix.

Thanks again!

Todd

Yes,the Wad_Manager_1.5_Multimod has the batch installation.
No,the cIOS249 has the Trucha bug,and if you were unable to install the Priiloader just try to installl the System menu again which is your using.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr